- About HighFly_27
- Vessel Make/ model
- Islander I-37, MS, Tradewind 32
- Vessel Name
- Molly Jack
- Bonifay, FL & Huntingdon, PA
- Retired ~ Army Maint. Test Pilot, Diesel & Aircraft Mech.
- Flying, Sailing, Experimental Aircraft, Boat, Car & Truck Repair
- Fully retired in 2011. My Mother has advanced dementia, and I stay close to home to take care of her. My 20 year old Son is growing up and needs my watchful eye. Currently, I'm into building up my home machine shop & re-fitting my I-37.
** I have Sailing Dreams of sailing down to Grenada from Panama City, FL in my I-37 (solo). However, I need to stay close to home for now, so a long trip is not possible at this time. I learned to sail in Grenada in 1983 and have fond memories of this time.
My health is starting to decline a bit. I may never sail anywhere on a long trip. However, it sure is fun planning a long trip; nerveless... touchable dreams & lots of smiles. I may be able to make long trip back to Grenada with my Son.... only time will tell.
From the Sailing Heart,