- About Elvin
- Vessel Make/ model
- Almarine modified Bruce Roberts NY65SL
- Vessel Name
- Braveheart of Leys
- Port Bolivar Texas on the ICW
- ExxonMobil retired electrician
- Boat building
- Descendant of a Saxon noble named BoernHeardt (Braveheart or Brave warrior). whose descendants became the Scottish House of Burnett of Leys.
Burnetts fought for freedom in the service of Scotland's Celtic Kings since 1100 AD, won Texas freedom with the Celtic General Sam Houston, and served under the Celtic US President John F Kennedy. We fought in the American Revolution (both sides). We had Privates and high ranking officers in WWI and WWII.
During my 3000 US Navy air combat crew hours, my 19 year old Burnett math genius defeated Pentagon strategy, shutting down a CIA piloted bombing attack on Florida. My US Navy flight crew was detained and held to silence under threat of court martial by a terrified US Air Force General. (Search Operation Northwoods declassified in 1997).
ExxonMobil maintenance and construction supervisor on Process Control supervisory systems, First marriage to a Celtic Brittany French woman (deceased). Six children. Now married to a veteran of the Cultural Revolution and the Tiananmen Square massacre.
Boat Building retirement project 65 foot steel NY65SL. circumnavigation on hold for health care.
- Freedom is knowing the size of your cage.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User