Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2012, 04:20   #151

Boat: Solaris Sunstar 36 Cat
Re: Woman Wanted (Must Have Own Boat)

Good grief....you sound just like my ex-!!!!
GypsyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:10   #152
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41

this thread has gotten to be a lot of fun---mebbe it should continue on a bit----or not..mebbe the op should add location desired in which both should be found --
zeehag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:52   #153
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Islander 34

How oh how did I ever miss THIS thread.... hubba hubba!

Gee DOJ, Sounds like just a great plan to me. Of course you would have to share my quarter berth with Mr. Timmy who despite certain internet warnings and one restraining order, is only grumpy at night... Well sometimes during the day. But only that part where the sun is up.

Mr. Timmy being nocturnal, and part Siamese, will regale you with Cat Opus VI thru MCMXXX.... every night... and a good part of the day too. Hope you like cats. The furry kind, not the floating kind. Please don't even mention the floating furry kind. I would never hear the end of that from Mr. Timmy...

Oh Mr. Timmy sheds a bit, just a little here and there. Hope your not alergic to cats too much...

I should tell you that I tend to burn water, Don't have coffee or beer on board (so true too). You'll be glad to hear that I'm well on my way to loosing that extra pound or two, well more like a hundred pounds or two. But who's counting.

Lucky you, I just took my quarterly shower, so I'll not smell too bad for the first month or so..

BTW I will be needing your help to sand the boats bottom during the haul out coming soon. Plus I think the head needs to be fixed. That's a Blue job I'm pretty sure. Hope you love to varnish too. Then I need the tricolor bulb changed too. Hope your not afraid of heights.... Oh don't worry I'll have a list for you of all the boat projects that you'll get to do.

OH, BTW, did I mention that I want to get a FREE wooden project boat. I'm sure you'll be able to work a good 10 hours a day, 7 days a week on that. Think of all the fun that will bring...

Yours Truly,
Miss Bligh...
sailorchic34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:16   #154
Long Range Cruiser

Location: Australian living on "Sea Life" currently in England.
Boat: Beneteau 393 "Sea Life"

Crikey! You're perfect for half the forum!

Somalia Pirates and our Convoy
MarkJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:27   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorchic34 View Post

Gee DOJ, Sounds like just a great plan to me. Of course you would have to share my quarter berth with Mr. Timmy who despite certain internet warnings and one restraining order, is only grumpy at night... Well sometimes during the day. But only that part where the sun is up.

Mr. Timmy being nocturnal, and part Siamese, will regale you with Cat Opus VI thru MCMXXX.... every night... and a good part of the day too. Hope you like cats. The furry kind, not the floating kind. Please don't even mention the floating furry kind. I would never hear the end of that from Mr. Timmy...

Oh Mr. Timmy sheds a bit, just a little here and there. Hope your not alergic to cats too much...

I should tell you that I tend to burn water, Don't have coffee or beer on board (so true too). You'll be glad to hear that I'm well on my way to loosing that extra pound or two, well more like a hundred pounds or two. But who's counting.

Lucky you, I just took my quarterly shower, so I'll not smell too bad for the first month or so..

BTW I will be needing your help to sand the boats bottom during the haul out coming soon. Plus I think the head needs to be fixed. That's a Blue job I'm pretty sure. Hope you love to varnish too. Then I need the tricolor bulb changed too. Hope your not afraid of heights.... Oh don't worry I'll have a list for you of all the boat projects that you'll get to do.

OH, BTW, did I mention that I want to get a FREE wooden project boat. I'm sure you'll be able to work a good 10 hours a day, 7 days a week on that. Think of all the fun that will bring...

Yours Truly,
Miss Bligh...

couldnt have said this better--except the gato part--mine has long furrz and likes to shed in folks's faces and foods--is a fun thing--he has fun doing this --adds value to clothing, as all is fur lined....
Old 03-01-2013, 10:36   #156

Boat: Bruce Roberts 44 Ofshore

Hey Sailorchic some of us seadogs actually like generously proportioned women. But the kitty, the wood boat, and the honey-do list would be hard for many to take! Lol
GrowleyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:42   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowleyMonster View Post
Hey Sailorchic some of us seadogs actually like generously proportioned women. But the kitty, the wood boat, and the honey-do list would be hard for many to take! Lol

what! no poppa for the fatherless gato??
no to do list, like in a real house???
wood boats are no big deal if you do no tallow fresh water to touch em..and keep the wallet empty just keeping up with....
and gatos are ok if you dont do anything they disapprove of on THEIR boat...or get in the way of a hair ball ......
Old 03-01-2013, 11:49   #158
Armchair Bucketeer

Quote:
Maybe because it was started before you were born (well, at least on CF ) - it comes back to life every now and again........

My bet is that you being of the female persuasion are still heavier on the water consumption than the typical male solo sailor .

and yes, I am ignoring your "to do list" (as I am my own!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowleyMonster View Post
Hey Sailorchic some of us seadogs actually like generously proportioned women.
IIRC, that was actually a reference to boat de-cluttering - glad it wasn't me making any comments on that subject (maybe you could start a "how much do you weigh?" thread - for women only.........a style of thread that seems popular at the moment ).
David_Old_Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:25   #159
CLOD

Boat: none

Quote:
Yours Truly,
Miss Bligh...
You know I think you were probably pretty close to landing DOJ on that post. All you needed to do was set te hook deeper with some type of reward promise and you could have reeled him in!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:42   #160
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Lucas View Post
You know I think you were probably pretty close to landing DOJ on that post. All you needed to do was set te hook deeper with some type of reward promise and you could have reeled him in!
HAHAHA... I do think DOJ is just a little shy...

Well Dave, I tried waiting for you but went ahead and varnished the port cap rail and the hatch boards anyway today. I'm saving the starboard cap rail for you. That's the type of girl I am...

Oh I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies today too, from scratch of course.. I do tend to burn water, but mostly not too shabby in the galley.

BTW Mr. Timmy likes lots of heavy petting too. I hear he swings both ways...

That should set that hook. Yes sirree....
Old 03-01-2013, 12:46   #161
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
and gatos are ok if you dont do anything they disapprove of on THEIR boat...or get in the way of a hair ball ......
So true!!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 13:16   #162
Armchair Bucketeer

Quote:
BTW Mr. Timmy likes lots of heavy petting too. I hear he swings both ways...

That should set that hook. Yes sirree....
A cat that swings both ways is one thing - as "bait" is quite another .

Sometimes I do wonder what digital image I leave behind.......

.........and sometimes I get to find out!
David_Old_Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 13:49   #163
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

That's the problem with bait, sometimes its good and sometimes its just smelly stuff...

So I'll put you down as not a cat person then, LOL.
Old 03-01-2013, 14:03   #164
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Woman Wanted (Must Have Own Boat)

Quote:
That's the problem with bait, sometimes its good and sometimes its just smelly stuff...

So I'll put you down as not a cat person then, LOL.
Its a gene thing... now a good hunting dog...

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
boatman61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 15:58   #165

Boat: Bruce Roberts 44 Ofshore

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Old_Jersey View Post
IIRC, that was actually a reference to boat de-cluttering - glad it wasn't me making any comments on that subject (maybe you could start a "how much do you weigh?" thread - for women only.........a style of thread that seems popular at the moment ).
Oops my bad. And btw i would rather ask a woman her age than her weight. Less dangerous. Anyway weight is kinda just a number. Big difference between x pounds of firm and shapely plumpness and x piunds of cottage cheese. A few dimples are cute but too many can spoil the effect. The whole appearance is what counts. Symmetry and stuff. A big hourglass or even a pear shape is better than a smaller apple or potato shape.. the Mae west look really turns my crank. Twiggy diesnt really do it for me. Have i said too much? Sorry i got a buzz on. Layin up for the night in a hotel in Bahrain with well let it go at that. Okay ojay...
GrowleyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
women