Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-01-2022, 08:44   #16

Re: What is this button on my force 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman46 View Post
If you don't lock the door by rotating the big handle bar downward then yes, you won't need to press the unlock button to open the door.

You might find the lock useful at times.

If you grab both ends of the bar with the door closed, you can rotate the bar downwards to engage the door lock.

On the 2 burner stove anyway the gimbal lock is a lever at very bottom below the door.

I mean, I push the bar down to close the door but that pin does not interact.

Looking in the wall it has no way (in it's current state) to engage with anything... The pin inside that looks like it would engage is basically straight up and down.
Gilligan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2022, 14:17   #17

On mine, to lock the door, I need to press down on the door handle, and push in that button a little. The door handle will drop a little more and be locked. Then the button must be pressed all the way in to unlock it.

Whoever said the gimbal lock is a POS is correct. Mine releases at random. I had to find a way to zip tie it into position.
Jlp0217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 07:32   #18

It is an oven door lock, and it’s definitely a little fussy. Mine is the same. You know how you have to lift the oven handle to open the door? When the handle is in the lift position, depress that button and then push the handle to the original position to lock the door closed. To unlock, push the button and then lift the oven handle again. I never use it 🤣
Seacatoars is offline   Reply With Quote