Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-05-2017, 04:35   #1

Boat: 1975 Tartan 41'
St.Thomas Provisioning For CYOA Charter

Hi, We have a charter starting Saturday in St.Thomas through CYOA and were wondering if there was a recommended local grocery store that we can order food (preferable on-line) to have delivered to our boat? I have emailed CYOA but Kirsten is on vacation and I don't get a reply. On our previous 2 charters (BVI and St.Martin through sunsail), we were able to order food on-line from a local grocery store and it was delivered to the boat. Worked out great!

Also, kinda specific to CYOA.. Do they have a 'starter kit' with toilet paper, paper towels and soap on board? Sunsail did this, but I can't tell from the paperwork if CYOA does..? looks like no?

And will they have kids sized snorkel gear and life jackets to swim in? I have 6 and 8 yr old kids and the 6 yr old does not swim well.

Thanks... zach
zstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 05:05   #2

Community Sponsor

Boat: Mahe 36, Helia 44 Evo, MY 37
Re: St.Thomas Provisioning For CYOA Charter

You may want to private message (PM) "captainjay" as he works at CYOA and knows everything about their operation.
Cotemar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter, provisioning