Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-08-2018, 14:38   #16

Re: Waited Too Long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingCannon View Post
I am agreeing with you my friend. I’ve been raising 4 kids on my own for awhile now, 3 girls and a boy. My youngest will graduate in 7 years. I am expecting to be able to handle a bunch after all this. Thanks

I was a single parent (of two) for a while, and it is several orders of magnitude more difficult than anything else I have ever done. If you have been raising four, and can look forward to seven more years without a severe panic attack, then you probably have superpowers and may well be immortal so, no, not too late.

Respect and best wishes.
bill352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 14:49   #17

Boat: Jon Sayer 1-off 46 ft fract rig sloop strip plank in W Red Cedar
Re: Waited Too Long?

Quote:
Thank you sir!
Quote:
Yea! Thanks.
G'day Sterling, and welcome to the forum. Your goals are attainable, and your age not too big an issue. You have a lot of kindred souls hanging out here, and there is a world of experience ready to help you on your path.

But a hint in dealing with the forum: the two quotes above were your responses to some other posts, but we have no idea which ones! So, when you want to respond to someone, hit the "quote" button at the bottom of that specific posting. A window will appear with the post you are referring to at the top. PUt your comments in and then hit the "send reply" button. We will know just what was on your mind then!

Enjoy!

Jim