Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Welcome Aboard > Meets & Greets
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 18:21   #16

Boat: Endurance 35 Pilothouse Sloop
Send a message via Yahoo to Eco Voyager Send a message via Skype™ to Eco Voyager
Thanks Sabray, I do have Mary's Book and Bowditch, no shortage of good navigation books. I just need some practical experience from start to finish. I even bought a false horizon so that I could do my sights here in the mountains so my sightings are pretty good more the technical stuff that is weak.

I wonder why most people on these forums hide beind their boat names. some days I think I am just talking to a boat. Ha!ha! I notice that Aussies normally leave their first names at the end of their postings - must reflect on the fact that we are a pretty damn easy going bunch of people down here. Nice to have a name eh!

Cheers everyone,
Colin
"Life is a daring adventure ... or nothing at all" Helen Keller
Eco Voyager is offline   Reply With Quote