Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-01-2009, 17:30   #1

Hi guys

hi guys,

I live in Milwaukee and work as IT consultant, repair, desktop and laptop computers support users with their computer issues that includes windows 2000, XP, VISTA, microsoft office application like, word, outlook, access, publisher, excel etc. don't want to go into detail. but if you have question please don't hesitate to contact me.

I took beginners level sailing class at milwaukee sailing community center about 2 years ago. I had sailing in my mind about over 15 years now, but never had chance to learn because of funding issues. Anyway thank God finally I started 2 years ago.

Now I will probably sign up for higher level classes and try again. my long term goal is to sail to mediterrian sea (Turkey) . Love to try this without killing myself.

Do any of you travel to mediterrian sea toward Turkey or Greece? I like to hear your stories.

Thanks in advance and I am wishing to create new and good friends via this forum pages. I like to create a connection between new friends through private messaging or direct e-mail cemenc@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you .
caymahallesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 22:44   #2

Boat: Pearson 365 Sloop and 9' Fatty Knees.
Welcome Cay...If you have had the bug for 15 years, chances are the itch will not go away. Many people I know have started with a small boat (dinghy) and sailed in lakes local to them. Welcome to the forum.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"
Celestialsailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 17:37   #3

Boat: 15 foot Canoe
Aloha Cay,
Welcome aboard! The bug might be dormant for awhile but it really never goes away.
Kind regards,
JohnL
SkiprJohn is offline   Reply With Quote