We are currently progressing towards a purchase
of a Tayana 37
. Things are going well so far and are hoping to be boat owners in the next month but won't be able to fully liveaboard
until fall 2014. The cart is a little in front of the horse on this deal however with the given economic situation we decided if we could find the right boat at the right price
we would purchase it now rather than waiting. We have seen too many people put off their dreams waiting for everything to fall into place perfectly and we decided that we would jump headlong into our dream and then let the pieces fall into place.....I won't tell you who my financial advisor is on this one because he is tearing his hair out and thinks we are completely insane and I am pretty sure he would deny any association with us if you asked him. On the other hand though our friends and family
are wildly excited (and jealous) for us. We can't wait.