Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-05-2009, 22:01   #1

Back to the Black Sea

hi so I am new here and i feel happy for finding this website! I am from Bulgaria and a month ago arived in the U.S. .with back ticket to Bulgaria on the 15ft of june.. all this time I tried to make my dream come true...!To buy a boat for to cross the atlantic and reach my nice black sea ,I live there! but this days, realized my dream cant happen right now ,becauase ,there is a lot of things that i did not know about sailing.So my massage in the botle is, if somebody is planing saling to black sea ,and he need halp ,I am ready to cross the atlantic whit houpe to eskape the boring plane
vozi63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 22:21   #2
CF Adviser
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Welcome to Cruisers Forum vozi63 - glad you're here! I hope you're enjoying your visit to the US. I also hope you're successful in finding someone who would like to take you aboard for passage back to Europe.

Another new member here recently posted that he was looking for someone to sail with him from Baltimore to Wales, and that he intended to leave the first week of June. Here's a link to his crew request thread:

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...une-26647.html

Even if you're unable to connect with someone so that you can sail back across the Atlantic, I hope you will continue your pursuit of sailing once you're home on the Black Sea. Keep us informed of how you are progressing in your sailing and cruising education.

TaoJones
Old 12-06-2009, 16:44   #3

Boat: 15 foot Canoe
Aloha and good luck in your Atlantic passage.
Kind regards,
JohnL
SkiprJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 17:49   #4

Thanks for the good whishes , but obviosly I will take the Air france.... nobody sail to black sea.. May be next time with own boat... end this summer will spend with teaching mayself , and do some jobs for the marina there!
Old 12-06-2009, 18:27   #5

Boat: Pacific Seacraft a Crealock 34
Welcome to America! I hope one day you will sail back (in your future boat) to America and spend more time here.
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find a boat to crew.

Ocean Girl
Ocean Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 18:32   #6

Boat: Farrier f27
How about working your way over in steps. Get a ride on a boat over to Europe or the Med and by the time you're in the Eastern Med seems like quite few boats would be headed up to the Black Sea.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 11:11   #7

Thanks Ocean girl! Randy ,this is realy good idea! but too late.... yes ,its easer to finde boat to Europe and aftar that to black sea...but too late...because next day I need to go..aniway, will take my education at home, with hope to crossing the Atlantic next summerAnd if somebody thake a sail to black sea let me know and be my gast there! Small villege on the seashore named Shkorpilovzi,great plase to relax ,with nice nature ,frienly people,woods and pubs!
Old 13-06-2009, 12:13   #8

Boat: Farrier f27
OK, so that's one more place I've got to go!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 20:08   #9

Boat: Pacific Seacraft a Crealock 34
Vozi63,
Please keep us updated, you don't have to own a boat to be on this forum. There are some great post about sail handling and learning to sail.

I'm with Randy, one more place to visit- small village on the seashore

Be safe on your travels,
Erika
Ocean Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:35   #10

Thumbs up Wellkome

You are very wellkomeThis is close to city Varna, a litle bit south of river kamchia.Last summer I was on the beachpub ,drinking beer ,I saw close to shore a boat maybe 40feet, whit amerikan flag full sail hading to the Bosfor,( the turkish part)where is the gate to the Medeterian sea, and I was so excited!!!Yes I will keep you in touchwith my doing there ,it is so interestig!!Black sea is very freandly ,still in the morning like lake, and with litle waves afternoon, but sometimes are rought, thats way they call it Black...I bealive the bulgarian part of it is the bestoneand the my plase there is the preatys