A group of women
were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husbands. The women
were asked, "How many of you love your husband?
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?"
Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember. The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text their husband - "I love you, Sweetheart." Next the women were instructed to exchange phones with one another and read aloud the text message they received in response to their message. Below are the replies:
1. Who the hell is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children
, are you sick or what?
3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's wrong?
4. What now? Did you wreck the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean.
6. What the hell did you do now?
7. Am I dreaming?
8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need.
9. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.