Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average. Display Modes
Old 15-11-2015, 18:25   #646
D&D
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: now skippering Syd Harbour charters
Re: The New Joke Thread

Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties, had never been married.She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cut glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water, in the water floated of all things, a condom!
When she returned With tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water, its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him he could no longer resist. 'Miss Beatrice', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this? Pointing to the bowl. 'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!
Old 16-11-2015, 07:58   #647

Boat: It’s in French Polynesia now

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D View Post
Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties, had never been married.She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cut glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water, in the water floated of all things, a condom!
When she returned With tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water, its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him he could no longer resist. 'Miss Beatrice', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this? Pointing to the bowl. 'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!

Condoms really doesn't keep one safe, my friend was wearing one while screwing the neighbors wife and he got shot in the back.....go figure??

Old 16-11-2015, 10:42   #648

Boat: Newport 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarrey View Post
Condoms really doesn't keep one safe, my friend was wearing one while screwing the neighbors wife and he got shot in the back.....go figure??

Used to have a t-shirt that had tread marks, and said "Condoms aren't completely safe... I was wearing one and got hit by a bus." Surprisingly, I wasn't allowed to wear it in High School. (believe it or not, the ONLY person that didn't find it funny was one of the secretary women in the corner office that would NEVER see it except she passed in the hall. Everyone else, principal included, thought it was hilarious).
Old 18-11-2015, 18:26   #649

Boat: Still have the 33yo Jon boat. But now a CATAMARAN. Nice little 18' Bay Cat.

Hotel guest calls the Front desk and the clerk
answers, "May I help you?"

The man says, "Yes, I'm in room 858.
You need to send someone to my room immediately.

I'm having an argument with my wife and she says
she's going to jump out the window.

The desk clerk says, "I'm sorry sir, but that's a personal matter."

The man replies, "Listen you idiot.
The window won't open... and that's a maintenance matter
Old 19-11-2015, 03:09   #650

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Jeanneau Sun Fast 40.3

After a lot of years living aboard this might be true
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vittighed.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	113320  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=carsten...ref=nb_sb_noss

Our books have gotten 5 star reviews on Amazon. Several readers have written "I never thought I would go on a circumnavigation, but when I read these books, I was right there in the cockpit with Vinni and Carsten"
Old 19-11-2015, 04:23   #651
One of Those

Boat: Catalac 12M (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlzO View Post
Used to have a t-shirt that had tread marks, and said "Condoms aren't completely safe... I was wearing one and got hit by a bus." Surprisingly, I wasn't allowed to wear it in High School. (believe it or not, the ONLY person that didn't find it funny was one of the secretary women in the corner office that would NEVER see it except she passed in the hall. Everyone else, principal included, thought it was hilarious).
A bit off topic, but this reminded me of my former 'questionable t-shirt collection' that my first ex-wife somehow conveniently threw out during a move. One of them had this nice photo of a sailboat silhouetted by a big orange orb, and the text under it said "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore".

Another of my favorites had a photo of a big, large maned African Lion with a kitten sitting in front of it between it's paws. The legend said
"Big Cats Can Be Dangerous...
but a little pussy never hurt anybody"
Old 19-11-2015, 04:58   #652

Boat: Hartley Tahitian 48

Tonto and the Lone Ranger were riding across the prairie.
Then Tonto got down from his horse and put his ear to the ground. He looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "Buffalo come."

The Lone Ranger looked at him and said, "Wow, that's amazing! How did you figure that out?"
Tonto looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "Ear sticky!"
Old 19-11-2015, 05:15   #653

Boat: Catalina 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibul View Post
A bit off topic, but this reminded me of my former 'questionable t-shirt collection' that my first ex-wife somehow conveniently threw out during a move. One of them had this nice photo of a sailboat silhouetted by a big orange orb, and the text under it said "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore".

Another of my favorites had a photo of a big, large maned African Lion with a kitten sitting in front of it between it's paws. The legend said
"Big Cats Can Be Dangerous...
but a little pussy never hurt anybody"
This reminds me of a T-shirt I still have from when I was in my teens. I can't figure out why the wife hates it so much. Luckily for her it doesn't fit me anymore.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tshirt.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	113321  
Old 19-11-2015, 05:28   #654
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 48 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontherocks83 View Post
This reminds me of a T-shirt I still have from when I was in my teens. I can't figure out why the wife hates it so much. Luckily for her it doesn't fit me anymore.
Right???

And we think we are not responsible for household tensions...

(ps: I was waiting for a new post, so I could covertly say the one above killed me... )

Mai Tai's fix everything...
Old 19-11-2015, 06:38   #655
One of Those

Quote:
You keep pissing her off like that and eventually you'll fit into that shirt again.
Old 19-11-2015, 06:55   #656

Quote:
You keep pissing her off like that and eventually you'll fit into that shirt again.
Negative amigo, She makes twice what I do. She wants me gone, she's paying me alimony and I'm eatin' good
Old 19-11-2015, 07:19   #657
One of Those

Quote:
Negative amigo, She makes twice what I do. She wants me gone, she's paying me alimony and I'm eatin' good
ha. Well, in that case I hope you're not eating what she's cooking.

why do you still call her the wife? I've come up with totally different names for both my exes.
Old 19-11-2015, 08:35   #658

Quote:
Quote:
ha. Well, in that case I hope you're not eating what she's cooking.

why do you still call her the wife? I've come up with totally different names for both my exes.
Sounds like you both would have
great posts for this thread:

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ad-156513.html
Old 19-11-2015, 08:50   #659

Current events...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cosby calling for rousy.jpeg
Views:	289
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	113330  
Old 19-11-2015, 16:48   #660
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Please excuse longish post

Doug had just landed his first job as a jackaroo on a big spread up in the Kimberlies. Now Doug had worked in the bush before but never on a really big isolated cattle station up north and so was looking forward to this adventure mixing it with "real" stockman.

He was choppered in and soon put to work. All went well for about 3 months when Doug realized that he wasnt going to be leaving anytime soon as the wet settled in and the station would be isolated for another 3 months. He also noticed all the women had left prior to the wet and this concerned him as he had been quite friendly with some of them.

Another few weeks went by and he was having trouble controlling his urges so he had a chat with the overseer to find out what the other blokes did about this problem.

The overseer explained that for $100 he could have his way with Wing Lee, the chinese cook.

Now Mr Wing Lee wasn't too attractive and Doug reckoned that it would be $100 misspent and so declined the offer.

As the wet continued, Doug was having secondvthoughts and approached the overseer again and asked why Wing was so expensive. Again the overseer explained.

The boss doesn't like this sort of thing so the boss gets $40 to look the other way.
As overseer, I have to hold the same view as the boss so I get $20 to look the other way.

So Wing only gets $40 asked Doug.

Oh no, he only gets $20 replies the overseer.

Doug scratches his head for a moment and finally asks, what does the other $20 go.

Again the overseer explains.

Well that goes to the 2 old experinced hands, Tim and Dave, $10 each.

WHAT, WHY exclaims Doug taken aback.

Well, said the overseer, someone has to hold Wing Lee down, ' cause he doesn't like this sort of thing either.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Closed Thread

Tags
boat