Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 26-06-2017, 13:05   #2296
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

__________________

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:06   #2297
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

__________________

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:08   #2298
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:08   #2299
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:09   #2300
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:10   #2301
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:11   #2302
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:12   #2303
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:12   #2304
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:14   #2305
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread



socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:15   #2306
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:16   #2307
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:17   #2308
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread



socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:17   #2309
Registered User
 
svmariane's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: On the hard due to wife's medical condition.
Boat: Sold, alas, because life happens.
Posts: 1,832
Re: The New Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaldmax View Post
These are the mildest 70% of the memes on that site, the other 30% were possibly even funnier, but much more offensive, so I did not use them here.

If any of the moderators feel the memes posted crossed any lines, feel free to delete them, I'm only trying to share a laugh, not offend anyone.
Go for it... no deletes. Laughter is Universal--Humor is Not. There is no universally appreciated joke; what is funny in one culture may not be amusing in another.


Further light reading, see the article "What's Funny? It depends where you're from." Posted May 18, 2012:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...05/whats-funny
__________________
"Being offended is not the same thing as being right." Dave Barry.
Laughter is the salve that keeps reality from scaring.
\_(ツ)_/
svmariane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 13:18   #2310
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,031
Re: The New Joke Thread

__________________

socaldmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« SSSSM - Part Deux | - »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Advertise Here


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:55.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.