Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 17-06-2017, 20:28   #2191
D&D
Marine Service Provider
 
D&D's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Blue Mountains, Australia
Boat: now skippering Syd Harbour charters
Posts: 1,542
Re: The New Joke Thread

A priest, a Pentecostal Preacher, and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the University of Minnesota - Duluth. They met for coffee 2-3 times a week. One day someone made the comment that it is easy to preach to people - but preaching to a bear would be a real challenge. They all agreed to take on the challenge of going out into the woods, finding a bear, and attempting to convert it.

Seven days later, they all got together to discuss their experiences.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has bandages all over his body, goes first. "I went into the woods to find a bear. When I found him, I began to read from the catechism. But the bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him, and Holy Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him his first communion."

Reverend Billy Bob went next. He was in a wheel chair, with an IV drip in his arm, and had both his legs in casts. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he shouted "WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and found the bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD. But that bear would have none of it. And so we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, up another, and then finally into a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. He became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

The Priest and the Reverend both looked down on the Rabbi, who was lying in his hospital bed. He was in a complete body cast, was in traction, and had IV's running in and out of him all over his body. He has barely survived. The Rabbi opened his eyes and said "Looking back on it, the circumcision may have not been the best way to start...."
__________________

D&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 11:04   #2192
D&D
Marine Service Provider
 
D&D's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Blue Mountains, Australia
Boat: now skippering Syd Harbour charters
Posts: 1,542
Re: The New Joke Thread

- Hello! Gordon's pizza?

- No sir it's Google's pizza.

- So it's a wrong number?

- No sir, Google bought it.

- OK. Take my order please ..

- Well sir, you want the usual?

- The usual? You know me?

- According to our caller ID, in the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheeses, sausage, thick crust

- OK! This is it

- May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with dry tomato?

- No, I hate vegetables

- But your cholesterol is not good

- How do you know?

- Through the subscribers guide. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years

- Okay, but I do not want this pizza, I already take medicine

- You have not taken the medicine regularly, 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 tablets at Drugsale Network

- I bought more from another drugstore

- It's not showing on your credit card

- I paid in cash

- But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement

- I have other source of cash

- This is not showing as per you last Tax form unless you got it from undeclared income source

-WHAT THE HELL? Enough! I'm sick of Google, Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp. I'm going to an Island without internet,where there is no cell phone line and no one to spy on me

- I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport as it has expired 5 weeks ago.
__________________

D&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 11:47   #2193
Registered User
 
KarelKronqvist's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: France
Posts: 9
Re: The New Joke Thread

Good thread for laughs!
KarelKronqvist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 18:40   #2194
Registered User
 
Therapy's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: W Florida
Boat: 28 yo Jon boat still
Posts: 7,025
Images: 4
Re: The New Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D View Post
- Hello! Gordon's pizza?

- No sir it's Google's pizza.

- So it's a wrong number?

- No sir, Google bought it.

- OK. Take my order please ..

- Well sir, you want the usual?

- The usual? You know me?

- According to our caller ID, in the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheeses, sausage, thick crust

- OK! This is it

- May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with dry tomato?

- No, I hate vegetables

- But your cholesterol is not good

- How do you know?

- Through the subscribers guide. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years

- Okay, but I do not want this pizza, I already take medicine

- You have not taken the medicine regularly, 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 tablets at Drugsale Network

- I bought more from another drugstore

- It's not showing on your credit card

- I paid in cash

- But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement

- I have other source of cash

- This is not showing as per you last Tax form unless you got it from undeclared income source

-WHAT THE HELL? Enough! I'm sick of Google, Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp. I'm going to an Island without internet,where there is no cell phone line and no one to spy on me

- I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport as it has expired 5 weeks ago.
HA HA HA.


And people wonder why so many have thoughts of suicide and homicide in the West.
__________________
Who knows what is next.
Therapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 22:43   #2195
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 357
Re: The New Joke Thread

Jeff Bezos: "Alexa: buy some olives from Whole Foods"

Alexa: "Buying All of Whole Foods"

Bezos: "****."
__________________
Herreshoff preferred Multi's...........
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." A. Lincoln
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:17   #2196
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,943
Re: The New Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post
Jeff Bezos: "Alexa: buy some olives from Whole Foods"

Alexa: "Buying All of Whole Foods"

Bezos: "****."
Now THAT was funny!
socaldmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 17:10   #2197
Registered User
 
Therapy's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: W Florida
Boat: 28 yo Jon boat still
Posts: 7,025
Images: 4
Re: The New Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaldmax View Post
Now THAT was funny!
Yep.
...
__________________
Who knows what is next.
Therapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 19:25   #2198
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,943
Re: The New Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therapy View Post
Yep.
...
It really hit my funny bone because a friend of mine has one and he spends most of his time correcting it when it misunderstands his commands! LOL
socaldmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 15:41   #2199
Registered User
 
Therapy's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: W Florida
Boat: 28 yo Jon boat still
Posts: 7,025
Images: 4
Re: The New Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaldmax View Post
It really hit my funny bone because a friend of mine has one and he spends most of his time correcting it when it misunderstands his commands! LOL
Yea.
I hate typing (especially on a screen) and try to use text to speech but there has yet to be a program that actually works.
Jokes on me.
__________________
Who knows what is next.
Therapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 16:19   #2200
cruiser

Join Date: Jan 2017
Boat: Retired from CF
Posts: 13,304
Re: The New Joke Thread

Google has gotten very very accurate over time for me.
john61ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 18:57   #2201
Registered User
 
Therapy's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: W Florida
Boat: 28 yo Jon boat still
Posts: 7,025
Images: 4
Re: The New Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by john61ct View Post
Google has gotten very very accurate over time for me.
Well........crap.
My son works for Apple..............

Soooo...........................

Siri is stupid though.



but enough of this.

Back to the jokes and all.



Q: What did one wall say to the other wall?
A: "Meet you at the corner!"
__________________
Who knows what is next.
Therapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 15:09   #2202
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,943
Re: The New Joke Thread

How about a few memes? I've seen some really good ones lately...

socaldmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 15:11   #2203
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,943
Re: The New Joke Thread

Another...
socaldmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 15:11   #2204
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,943
Re: The New Joke Thread

For the older crowd...

socaldmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 15:12   #2205
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,943
Re: The New Joke Thread

The future is clear...

__________________

socaldmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Advertise Here


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:52.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.