Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2022, 16:50   #196

Boat: Jeanneau SO 389
Re: Coral Reef Status

3.9 billion years ago or later life started on earth. In North Quebec Canada was a fossil referred to as first crust.
In this area a massive coral reef formed as far north as Baffin islands shores. The Great Lakes were open to Hudsonís Bay.
An ice age created the province of Ontario where most the worlds new water still bubbles to the surface. I think itís 58% of the worlds fresh water lakes not sure. We know this to be fact because we dig up arctic trilobites 400,000 years old on point peele on Lake Erie. We find them in the Bruce and Scarborough bluffs.

Million Mounds is massive coral reef in the North Atlantic you just were shocked to know itís there.
Reef Tower in Australia has more societies than the planet. Itís 500 meters tall.
Evolution gets talked about like it happened not on going. Reefs seem to be were the primordial soup got stirred. Not everything is successful males fault. Heck Caucasians have only been around 15,000 years or so.
Boats donít even have brakes. We are travelling at 100,000 miles an hour through space spinning at 17,000 miles per hour collecting a million metric tons of space debris a year.
We are not in charge I donít think.
I have a collection of trilobites and stag horn coral fossils from forks of credit and diving in Georgian Bay.

On a completely different subject but may be of interest Ive started work on my second life size dinosaur head. The artist combined a partial adolescent skull of a TRex know as Chomper with a adult TRex Trix. The end result is a museum quality 2 year old TRex named Elby or Black Beauty after the Black Hills where Chomper was found.
I bought the data the other day cause heís so cute. The palaeontologist who found chomper Printed a copy of Elby and wrote the artist complimenting that the piece is the best representation of a adolescent TRex. The Skull is slightly larger than a Mongolian Velociraptor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	778F699E-9253-4D2B-BDC9-993B1C1165FA.jpeg
Views:	4
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	262265   Click image for larger version

Name:	560D6E89-7069-44B7-8F1F-62DFCC41DB1E.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	412.3 KB
ID:	262266  

Rumrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags