Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2017, 07:00   #1276

Boat: 1989 Catalina 36
Re: Single Men Living Aboard and Cruising... an honest look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
I am a man and I am sexually harassed by the society. #MeToo
I feel sexually harassed by the gay marriage / LGBT special gender bathrooms and all this BS. I am a victim of the P.C. society.
where a dumb blonde with big b..bs would get the job because she is a WOMAN
BTW. secretary jobs and many other are almost 95% women only jobs. I have never seen a man to sue for being sexually harassed / oppressed nor asking for a man quota for this kind of jobs ever...

This all is sexual harassment and miss-using of power and public shaming to drive the agenda and gaining even more power for some ugly loud feminists.

If you talk about violence and women oppression in Islamic countries, I would agree, but in the western world there is no such thing any more. Women rule countries, big corporations and in 90% of all cases they rule in all households. Who feeds the family has the power. Women always use sex as a weapon towards men - by denying sex or using it as a reward / payment to drive us men in the desired direction. They use camouflage tactics like make-up, push up bras, high heels, short skirts and much more to appear even more sexy and gain more power over men of all kind. They are aware that men want sex and they use this on all levels of verbal and non-verbal communication. They are not the victims they are the perpetrators.

Some time they lose, some time they get misunderstood and some stupid men take what they believe have been offered - and finally get harassed. Some times the man are just criminals.

Well, most of us men are quiet, we do suffer, we play the game with our fellow females, we are charming and accept the advances, we return them, we are adults and do adult things.

Most men want to have sex with every women and are cheaters? Well it takes two to cheat, there is always a woman around too, that also consents to the encounter, but only the man gets blamed.
Um...I was raised in bars, have received quite a bit of training in various forms of violence, have excellent aim, solo traveled all over the world, spent a lot of time in the wilderness alone, and am perfectly willing to take large risks, and I would be EXTREMELY reluctant to have you in a position of authority over me, and NEVER EVER would I go in a confined space with you for even a few minutes. You describe women in terms of their attractiveness to you, describe them as constant sexual predators, despite obvious and and overwhelming evidence that social and political power is stilll in the hands of men even in Western countries (tally up the political figures and CEOs by gender, as a mere glancing review) say that women control everything and overreact to the 'accidental' harassment they may receive, and describe yourself in the same breath as a 'Nice Guy'.

You may very well be soft spoken and reticent and seemingly gentle out from behind the computer screen.

Poor OP, comments like this get seen by female nascent sailors.
Meanderthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:18   #1277

Boat: PSC Orion 27

Don't feel bad for the OP, he hasn't been back. Probably driving up and down streets with his shaggin' wagon.
goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:25   #1278

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Well, I am for equal treat of everybody, no princess bonuses at all.

If this is offending - well who is the predator then.

Men should stand up and fight for they equal gender rights too.
Maybe we should start a masculinism movement where we burn some T-shirts instead of bra's and run naked around to get noticed as victims too.

Well probably #MeToo:
I would be probably reluctant too to have you in a position of authority over me, especially because I do not know you in person, and why would one want to have somebody else in authority over himself at all? Regarding the confined spaces, well I have not offered anything like this, don't you think you over-react some how? What do you think would happen if we both get stuck in an elevator for some hours?

Don't you think this is offending / accusing / harassing somehow?

Maybe you should sort out your day-dreams from reality.
CatNewBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:02   #1279
cruiser

Boat: Retired from CF

OMG there are fools here who actually believe that misogynist manosphere red pill cr^p.

Go your own lonely way guys and leave us alone.
john61ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:03   #1280

Boat: 1989 Catalina 36

@CatNewBee

You can say what you like on the internet, for sure. But others will form their opinion based on what you say. If the target audience of your rant is incels, you are hitting home runs. If the target audience is well-adjusted women with reasonable judgement--well, no. You are flashing serious warning signals of disproportionate anger and resentment, which cues some interestingly warped interpretations of reality. Including (despite your protestations of belief in equality) 100% negative evaluations of women in your post, describing them in sexualized and derogatory terms, and implying any harassment is accidental because women are asking for it. There is a big difference between acknowledging both women and men lie, and implying most women lie about harassment. The social and economic implications for most women to file a complaint are horrendous.

A fellow female engineer and close friend had her work-assigned mentor stalk her, grope her, and flash her in the workplace. She started out by saying "this is inappropriate, please stop" but the mentor escalated. After submitting multiple complaints (including pictures of his genitals he sent to her via WORK EMAIL!) the HR office did nothing and implied strongly she would have to choose between her job and continuing with the complaint. She had to choose losing her job, btw. That HR did not maintain legal confidentiality and (unbelievably illegally) told every other company she applied to that she'd filed a harassment complaint and hinted it was unjustified--she became a hiring risk. She is a single parent, and couldn't risk losing the income until another job was lined up. While she was searching, the existing job was even worse--all sorts of men coming up to her, and some women, and saying "how dare you get 'XXX' into trouble, we know you are lying." Mind you, she hadn't told a soul she'd even filed a complaint, HR had told her she was required to stay silent while they investigated. HE'D gone around telling tales after HR told him (also illegal) about the complaints. People were deliberately losing her paperwork, dragging their feet on her projects, rejecting designs for reasons other than logic, sending nasty emails and texts. I watched her go through HELL. Fortunately, she's an amazing engineer, and other engineers knew this from working with her, so she was able to find another job--in a completely different state. And this is with a highly skilled. personable, female employee. Image a low-wage secretary with kids and few employment options. She is now a project leader in a global oil company, but the process of getting there involved so much suffering on top of the obvious workload for any ambitious engineer, that she lost her hair and got ulcers.

She's tougher than me, probably because she had to be for her kid. I'd have been in prison for retaliating for what that man and his compatriots put her through.

The mentor used the same language you do.

turtletraveling.com
Meanderthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:32   #1281
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Send a message via Yahoo to zeehag Send a message via Skype™ to zeehag

gotta love interwebzzzz... the only place fat ugly males can sit nekkid and slam each other and others without any intellectual backup. and complain about not finding women with whom to sail their bathtubtoy. gotta love it.
i think an optimist cross an ocean might waken some, merely kill others.... a 22 ft boat across an ocean with a felame willnot happen. hahahahaha at least not with a sane one.
many on this thread i would not buddy boat with... some i would love to sail with.
as for me too me too me too.... wow what a train. i think the folks who have been actually harrassed have not me too'd nor will they.
i was in a large room with many law enforcement officers and other nurses. it was called forensics training, s a r t . most interesting classes and experience.
you would be totally surprised by some of the people coming forth who really were assaulted. this me too balderdash is a freight train of folks choosing victimhood over proaction. me too also denigrates the actual experiences the truly abused have suffered. it is an insult to those who are actually abused and assaulted.
not impressed. as most of planet has been sexually assaulted and some more than others, all whining does is create more whining and fakeries.

what folks donot choose to do anymore is LIVE. fukitol. life happens. you can choose to waste your time being the victim or you can enjoy living. someone messes with ye, if it is against the law turn the creep in. prosecute him. donot merely sit down at puter and yell me too, as that does nothing. statistics are not reality and me too is statistics not real information.
1966 miss america was raped repeatedly and molested by her daddy dearest. gotta love her. she doesnot play victim, as a result, but heads her abused nonvictimized self into the real world and made something of herself. she got money and education as a result of miss america win. now she presents at s a r t meets and wins more hearts. fighter and winner. not interweb whiner. motivator. she is good, and among a number of successful abuse survivors. she made something of herself. unlike "me too" which accents the victimization.
as for deevorse--once a woman has won one of those prizes, she is not yet free of the clown who abused and beat her. she has to endure contact via the payments of child support and custody scrimmages and nonpayment of child support. yet the man if you wish to call him that, who did the abusing and nonpaying manages to get away with mischief and nonpayment. seen this many times. .. watched a richie rich scoot to costa rica to avoid paying child support... experienced the nonreceipt of child support as i went thru school and became rn on my own.. well with state and fed school paid and babysitting paid..and clothing paid as there used to be programs to assist folks to getting skills and working... no more, as i understand. these disappeared.
back to terminal fat nekkididty and puters....you males with bad attitudes and terminal narcissism wish to find someone with whom to sail
hahahahahahahahahahaha. think about this a bit. you males with no personalities and mucho testosterone want a lady with looks and personality with whom to sail. wow. so you slam us on interwebz. perfect way to get sailing partners. awesome work, boys.
from the answers to this particular thread, i see mebbe 2 potential sailing friends..IFF their bs is not bs. hahahahaha.
fact is, abuse of partner is not merely male on female. itis a practice that goes both ways. neither gender need be proud of the part played in interrelating. both fail.
what is perfect answer?? AINT ONE..HAHAHAHAHA
is exactly how bubba daboatkat said. be more like him. perfect sailing crew. no argument on direction, no argument on sail trim, and no fighting over fishies. he is soft warm and gentle. to me., not to intruders. yaaay good kat.
if you boys want a helper for sailing, you need to pay attention to the ways of the planet,not merely your own needs and wants.
try not to be acting as if you were healthy teenaged boy and become men with sensitivities and warmth and less bashing and beating of others on webzzz..your web personality is what you are until someone actually meets you and learns it IS how you are.,.oopsy.
i still havenot figured how deevorse fits into the rude sailorman seeking gentle lady for sailmate..hahaha sounds like ye need a dishwasher. prolly were set free due to shameful practices towards women. only thing i can put in the place for this piece is that both parties are abused, which is normal. this norm is a lil shameful, as harming others is inhumane and harming em in a closed and captive environemnt is horrific.
according to this thread, no one can get along with anyone else without screaming me too....wow. no self assertive proactive souls who wish to LIVE, only those who wish to subsist on wealth and shortage of decency. sounds like a govt or official gang. or a sailing forum.
omygods. what an enlightenment.
and so , as you BOYS argue among yourselves, the ladies present are out sailing and enjoying life without ye. they err we find cute, even handsome, decent polite males without the narcissism with which you present and with whom we can hold intelligent conversations on many subjects.
funny thing..these men we meet are so much more like bubba dabolatkat than are you sharp edged slammers of all things and creatures especially females. hahahahaha.
and you thought i was kidding when i said find someone like bubba daboatkat. hahahahaha there are decent humans but not on sailing forums.
seeking the companionship of a lady, become a gentleman.
be like bubba.
arguing balderdash is not how to attract a lady or female sailing companion.
and yet you still wonder how to find a lady sailing companion despite your sharp edges and slanted tongue. wow. look into the mirror. take a deep breath and center yourself and start anew just as women must do on a frequent basis as they learn the blowhard that was allegedly courting her is in truth an abuser. wake up.
sheeps clothing does not work anymore.
and games--- oh yes. never date a divorced woman as you cannot bring her home to momma to meet for marriage. divorced women are not considered ladies by the men they date. . still and now. seems divorced ladies were always good for a fuknrun but not a potential mate. now i wanna know--why do you narcissistic BOYS mess with ladies when there is no intention of furthering their relationship.. this is a problem wrought of societal dicktates and mores. touched and damaged gods is what a divorced woman is considered. wow. double faced hypocritical males. and you blame women for games..hahahaha games are intrinsic in most folks, and must be identified and obliterated in order to successfully maintain a relationship, as games prevent intimacy and knowledge of the alleged mate/partner and promote abuses. try reading up on this. we had to in our nursing studies. was most enlightening.

https://sksolitarybird.org/
zeehag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:47   #1282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanderthal View Post
@CatNewBee

The mentor used the same language you do.
Well you use the same language too I guess. Probably it was English.
What do you want to say? Everybody speaking English is a rapist and a *******?

Of course women use sexual attraction to reach their goals almost everywhere. There is a huge fashion, cosmetic and surgery industry profiting from this womans behavior and you cannot seriously deny this fact.

There are man who use their power to abuse woman, but there are women too that do the same to men.

I am very sorry about what happened to her, she should have sued the company, otherwise this "mentor" will continue with the next victim.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:51   #1283
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Benford 38 Fantail Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
gotta love interwebzzzz... the only place fat ugly males can sit nekkid and slam each other and others without any intellectual backup. and complain about not finding women with whom to sail their bathtubtoy. gotta love it.
i think an optimist cross an ocean might waken some, merely kill others.... a 22 ft boat across an ocean with a felame willnot happen. hahahahaha at least not with a sane one.
many on this thread i would not buddy boat with... some i would love to sail with.
as for me too me too me too.... wow what a train. i think the folks who have been actually harrassed have not me too'd nor will they.
i was in a large room with many law enforcement officers and other nurses. it was called forensics training, s a r t . most interesting classes and experience.
you would be totally surprised by some of the people coming forth who really were assaulted. this me too balderdash is a freight train of folks choosing victimhood over proaction. me too also denigrates the actual experiences the truly abused have suffered. it is an insult to those who are actually abused and assaulted.
not impressed. as most of planet has been sexually assaulted and some more than others, all whining does is create more whining and fakeries.

what folks donot choose to do anymore is LIVE. fukitol. life happens. you can choose to waste your time being the victim or you can enjoy living. someone messes with ye, if it is against the law turn the creep in. prosecute him. donot merely sit down at puter and yell me too, as that does nothing. statistics are not reality and me too is statistics not real information.
1966 miss america was raped repeatedly and molested by her daddy dearest. gotta love her. she doesnot play victim, as a result, but heads her abused nonvictimized self into the real world and made something of herself. she got money and education as a result of miss america win. now she presents at s a r t meets and wins more hearts. fighter and winner. not interweb whiner. motivator. she is good, and among a number of successful abuse survivors. she made something of herself. unlike "me too" which accents the victimization.
as for deevorse--once a woman has won one of those prizes, she is not yet free of the clown who abused and beat her. she has to endure contact via the payments of child support and custody scrimmages and nonpayment of child support. yet the man if you wish to call him that, who did the abusing and nonpaying manages to get away with mischief and nonpayment. seen this many times. .. watched a richie rich scoot to costa rica to avoid paying child support... experienced the nonreceipt of child support as i went thru school and became rn on my own.. well with state and fed school paid and babysitting paid..and clothing paid as there used to be programs to assist folks to getting skills and working... no more, as i understand. these disappeared.
back to terminal fat nekkididty and puters....you males with bad attitudes and terminal narcissism wish to find someone with whom to sail
hahahahahahahahahahaha. think about this a bit. you males with no personalities and mucho testosterone want a lady with looks and personality with whom to sail. wow. so you slam us on interwebz. perfect way to get sailing partners. awesome work, boys.
from the answers to this particular thread, i see mebbe 2 potential sailing friends..IFF their bs is not bs. hahahahaha.
fact is, abuse of partner is not merely male on female. itis a practice that goes both ways. neither gender need be proud of the part played in interrelating. both fail.
what is perfect answer?? AINT ONE..HAHAHAHAHA
is exactly how bubba daboatkat said. be more like him. perfect sailing crew. no argument on direction, no argument on sail trim, and no fighting over fishies. he is soft warm and gentle. to me., not to intruders. yaaay good kat.
if you boys want a helper for sailing, you need to pay attention to the ways of the planet,not merely your own needs and wants.
try not to be acting as if you were healthy teenaged boy and become men with sensitivities and warmth and less bashing and beating of others on webzzz..your web personality is what you are until someone actually meets you and learns it IS how you are.,.oopsy.
i still havenot figured how deevorse fits into the rude sailorman seeking gentle lady for sailmate..hahaha sounds like ye need a dishwasher. prolly were set free due to shameful practices towards women. only thing i can put in the place for this piece is that both parties are abused, which is normal. this norm is a lil shameful, as harming others is inhumane and harming em in a closed and captive environemnt is horrific.
according to this thread, no one can get along with anyone else without screaming me too....wow. no self assertive proactive souls who wish to LIVE, only those who wish to subsist on wealth and shortage of decency. sounds like a govt or official gang. or a sailing forum.
omygods. what an enlightenment.
and so , as you BOYS argue among yourselves, the ladies present are out sailing and enjoying life without ye. they err we find cute, even handsome, decent polite males without the narcissism with which you present and with whom we can hold intelligent conversations on many subjects.
funny thing..these men we meet are so much more like bubba dabolatkat than are you sharp edged slammers of all things and creatures especially females. hahahahaha.
and you thought i was kidding when i said find someone like bubba daboatkat. hahahahaha there are decent humans but not on sailing forums.
seeking the companionship of a lady, become a gentleman.
be like bubba.
arguing balderdash is not how to attract a lady or female sailing companion.
and yet you still wonder how to find a lady sailing companion despite your sharp edges and slanted tongue. wow. look into the mirror. take a deep breath and center yourself and start anew just as women must do on a frequent basis as they learn the blowhard that was allegedly courting her is in truth an abuser. wake up.
sheeps clothing does not work anymore.
and games--- oh yes. never date a divorced woman as you cannot bring her home to momma to meet for marriage. divorced women are not considered ladies by the men they date. . still and now. seems divorced ladies were always good for a fuknrun but not a potential mate. now i wanna know--why do you narcissistic BOYS mess with ladies when there is no intention of furthering their relationship.. this is a problem wrought of societal dicktates and mores. touched and damaged gods is what a divorced woman is considered. wow. double faced hypocritical males. and you blame women for games..hahahaha games are intrinsic in most folks, and must be identified and obliterated in order to successfully maintain a relationship, as games prevent intimacy and knowledge of the alleged mate/partner and promote abuses. try reading up on this. we had to in our nursing studies. was most enlightening.
Wow !
Old 04-12-2017, 10:14   #1284
cruiser

TL; DR

Making your writing hard to read does not facilitate clear communications.

At least paragraph linebreaks for some whitespace?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:53   #1285
cruiser

Ignoring the partisan politics side of this, I thought Billy Bush does some decent and thoughtful writing as an ally for justice here

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/0...wood-tape.html

This **is** a Men's Issue here, and we need to take a stand to make things better.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:55   #1286
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Send a message via Yahoo to zeehag Send a message via Skype™ to zeehag

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
Well you use the same language too I guess. Probably it was English.
What do you want to say? Everybody speaking English is a rapist and a *******?

Of course women use sexual attraction to reach their goals almost everywhere. There is a huge fashion, cosmetic and surgery industry profiting from this womans behavior and you cannot seriously deny this fact.

There are man who use their power to abuse woman, but there are women too that do the same to men.

I am very sorry about what happened to her, she should have sued the company, otherwise this "mentor" will continue with the next victim.
if you were the human being hired to receiving the patients for plastic reconstruction, the lead sentence you will constantly hear is MY HUSBAND WANTS...yada yada..not I WANT.... it goes..my husband wants me to have breast enhancement. he wants size 38dd. ( to hell with my personal health he wants this. so what if i have subsequent back pains and health issues he wants it). ok. and he wants my face to look like j lo's... or he wants my ..... to look like.....
and that is voluntary? is abuse.
gotta love warped male attitudes. women do anything for their man.
men say to hell with you and date younger women. more abuse and cheating. very narcissistic male attitude.
and you think the woman wants this???? hahahahahaha total bubble boy attitude
the numbers of females who wish to alter looks for selves is small. much smaller than you think. most want to alter looks for a man or a job run by men.

https://sksolitarybird.org/
zeehag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:24   #1287

Boat: OEM, proportional

The plastic funbag addon craze seems to be going out of fashion, thankfully. Unfortunately, the "chicks dig jerks" phenomenon is as old as fallen mankind. As for the "mentor", he urgently requires a scheduled workplace accident. A freshly brewed pot of coffee in the groin, for instance. Or a private beating by an old school gentleman....
Old 04-12-2017, 12:05   #1288

Quote:
gotta love interwebzzzz... the only place fat ugly males can sit nekkid and slam each other and others without any intellectual backup...............
When one's nasty words squirt out all at once, one becomes cleansed.(?)
Off topic- Zeehag, your sunset pictures are awesome!
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 23:55   #1289

Quote:
if you were the human being hired to receiving the patients for plastic reconstruction, the lead sentence you will constantly hear is MY HUSBAND WANTS...yada yada..not I WANT.... it goes..my husband wants me to have breast enhancement. he wants size 38dd. ( to hell with my personal health he wants this. so what if i have subsequent back pains and health issues he wants it). ok. and he wants my face to look like j lo's... or he wants my ..... to look like.....
and that is voluntary? is abuse.
gotta love warped male attitudes. women do anything for their man.
men say to hell with you and date younger women. more abuse and cheating. very narcissistic male attitude.
and you think the woman wants this???? hahahahahaha total bubble boy attitude
the numbers of females who wish to alter looks for selves is small. much smaller than you think. most want to alter looks for a man or a job run by men.
Well if this bags are the only qualification they have - it's understandable.
I am happy married for 40 years with the same woman and there is no plastic inside. We are together because we like the person inside, the personality and not only the hull. The first look might be important in he first place to draw attraction, but in a good relationship it does not matter later. We all got wrinkles as time goes by.

If women have no self esteem at all, reduce them selves to just their look with more Botox than brain in the head, well they will be treated as toys and not as a partner. You gotta accept and love your self as you are first, then you will be respected at home, in your relations and at work. If you pretend to be something else, well then obviously you will be treated as somebody else. Show some respect to mother nature and your body.

If men are looking for toys, they'll find them anyway, same for a partner. So woman should ask them selves if they want to be only another toy or a long term partner. Same for the job.

Btw. If the husband is asking for the breast tuning as you describe it, he is probably not worth it to be kept.
Old 05-12-2017, 00:36   #1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadagirl View Post
This is the one sided sentence I honed in on.

What did you mean then? That there was financial ruin for the male partner but not the female partner? What should I have inferred?

I just related your statement that "financial disaster for the male partner" was a form of painting males as a victim, for which I don't offer pity, because as a broad statement it's not true. I do agree that both females and males are seeking out relationships that offer them better financial protections and/or forgoing committed long term relationships for temporary physically defined relationships.
What I was actually discussing is that some men are shying away from getting involved in circumstances that have the potential to negatively impact them financially. My point is that males today might be reluctant to enter into a legal commitment especially given that the failure rate is so high.

After the fact all parties are of course affected financially by a breakup but that was not my topic. I am talking about the thought process that might preclude the relationship from happening in the first place.

Anecdotally, women don't seem to be as cautious/concerned as men about future financial loss resulting from a failed relationship?

Comments?
sailpower is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruising, living aboard, men, single