Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Liveaboard's Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-01-2018, 08:24   #16
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 1978 Hudson Force 50 Ketch
Re: Place to pull out boat in sea of cortez

Don't forget the Haul Out yard in Puerto Escondido...thats still an option for a dry storage during hurricane season. My preferred option
Is an in the water slip in La Paz with a proven hurricane safety history, but you will pay more for this option.

The biggest mistake I see people make is waiting to the last minute to get their plans done and then all the best options are taken and filled up and they're basically left with the choices other people didn't want so act soon and make reservations.
SV THIRD DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 09:33   #17

Location: Mountains south of Campo. South East of TKT in Baja.
Boat: 45 ft., Leopard
Re: Place to pull out boat in sea of cortez

Thanks for the information, parts, and supplies for the water maker. It is still doing well.
Thanks for the heads up. We have decided not to wait and bring the boat back to San Felipe without fixing the starboard drive. We will take it to Puerto Penasco at a later date. We are planning (my Son, his wife and I) to leave for Santa Rosalia on the bus from Ensenada on the 25th, get the bottom cleaned, resupplied, and head north. Perhaps we shall meet some of you out there. Have a nice day.
fuentes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, sea of cortez