Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-09-2015, 14:36   #1

Boat: still looking for the right Tri
Leaving house and moving onto the boat for living on it...

Hi, folks !

... I just want share an interesting YT channel called "Sail Life". Maybe some of you dont know yet... and there is a latest video (see bottom link) which was uploaded 7 hours ago. So very fresh infos about "living on a boat".

It is a video docu (kind of series) produced by a guy called Mads (Dahlke) from Denmark... who sold hiś house in Denmark and moved shortly on 30th August 2015 - after cleaning his house last time to leave it forever. ...onto his tiny little boat S.Y. Obelix (which he restored as its a 40 year old beauty).

Mads bought a tiny seagoing and seaworthy vessel, type: Albin Ballad (photos here).

Without bigger comments I stick the videos together which document the weekend leaving the house... and moving on board.

... and I will complete it with another video showing, that it is good to have a plan after the plan, a 4-step-plan how to become a full time cruiser and "living whole life" on board as Mads targets at a fully life style change.

Have fun with ! (P.S.: Mads English is excellently and he seems a funny guy (with his dog Jökull) having lots of humour. For the ladies: he is still 'Single' )

Moving abord my boat (part 1 - 4)...

---

---

---

How to become a full time cruiser ? - The 4-step-plan...
Skip JayR is offline   Reply With Quote