Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2016, 13:33   #1

Boat: EdgeWater, 170CC , 17
Gonna take the Plunge this Year

My wife and I have been pondering this for some time now and have been downsizing all of our crap to be able to fit into a smaller space...We went from a 3400 sqfoot home to now living in an 800sqft condo. It took a bit of time and effort to shed all of this stuff but we finally did it for the most part. We live in the Clearwater Florida area and are planning to do it probably closer to Oct of this year (just because we want to stay in the area and the marinas that we checked out said this is a good time to reserve).

Anyways...our goal is to purchase something around a 40ish foot Motoryacht...nothing too expensive since this is our starter live aboard and don't want to invest a ton of money...and really use it as a stepping stone. In either event, I really am looking for people to kinda give me some pointers of things that they never thought of when they first took the plunge....oversights, things they didnt take into consideration, etc...

We have a business nearby and have a storage trailer so we can swap out clothing if needed or whatever else for that matter....

again...just looking for some pointers both on and off the boat.

let me know

thanks

rob
rmasse10 is offline   Reply With Quote