Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 16:26   #1

Boat: One-off schooner 21m Leopard Normand III
Send a message via Yahoo to linnetwoods Send a message via Skype™ to linnetwoods
Free Sea Pass

Hello there! I mentioned elsewhere on these forums that I was working on something I felt needed doing and my beloved and I have managed to formulate the idea and put it on a website in which you may be interested if you live aboard a boat and are either in Europe or planning to spend time in Europe with your boat...

The aim of the Free Sea Pass website is to try and get some special dispensation (from the European Parliament) for liveaboard cruisers, to protect our lifestyle from the rising costs and reducing lengths of stay permitted at what have been freely accessible anchorages for centuries, all over Europe, many of which are either already buoyed off and charged for exorbitantly or are being earmarked for this treatment.
We have just launched FREE SEA PASS uk and FREE SEA PASS com to try and do something about it before it is too late. The site has nothing to sell and no advertisements. We are simply trying to gather together enough interested parties to present a united front in asking not to be squeezed off the sea...

Feel free to help spread the word - we are squeezing this effort in between earning our living and fixing the heads, cleaning seagull droppings off the decks and looking for the wretched torch which neither of us will admit to having put anywhere but the proper place
linnetwoods is offline   Reply With Quote