Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-06-2020, 21:53   #1

Boat: Mumby 48
Baja -Loret/Pto. Escondido

I'm curious what Baja's like now, especially north of LaPaz, around Loreto/Pto Escondido, etc. I was there in the late 80's and early 90's and would love to go back. Can anyone venture what it's like or how it's changed? I read they made that area into some sort of marine park and you can't spear fish. Is it true you can't anchor in Escondido but have to go on moorings? Is it crowded? And ashore there was Tripui RV Park where there was some sort of store but basically you had to go to Loreto for provisions. Are there a lot of boats? Other restrictions? Thanks.
Epicurean is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baja

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off