Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2018, 07:30   #106

Boat: R&C Leopard 40
Re: Friend's business sold and netted $3m

The real question is do you want to maintain the 3M + growth or draw down? If draw down, what age?

Best advice is to go cheaper than you think, that way if things are more expensive than expected, you will still be ok.

Net lease commercial real estate and syndication deals are the approach I'm choosing.

I'm looking to sell my one big (to me) property and buy a few smaller net lease properties and/or joining up to buy a portion of larger properties.

Being broke has worries, having money has worries.

How much money does it take not to worry about money? Truly I believe the answer to this depends on your expectations.

Someone mentioned a 9% return on a walgreens. I'd love to see that. The ones I see for sale are 4-6%.

There is a lot of money floating around and people are having trouble finding places to put it. Hence lower cap rates on CRE and higher prices on other assets.
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote