Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-11-2016, 14:33   #1

SAILOMAT 760 WINDVANE

For sail is a Sailomat 760 that was bought new from the factory about seven years ago to deliver a boat I purchased in England and sailed to the Chesapeake. That's the only action this windvane has ever seen...maybe 10 days of use! We mostly used the autopilot due to extremely light winds on the passage. Upon arrival I removed the unit and it has been hanging in my garage ever since, waiting for me to take another blue water passage which, alas, does not seem likely any time soon. The unit is essentially new. it's in great cosmetic and functional condition. If you know anything about these aluminum servo pendulum units you understand that they work great and are far more aesthetically pleasing hanging on the back of your stern than the stainless "cage" looking popular competitor. It also mounts onto its bracket with only four bolts - every easy to remove. I am including the unit mounted Harken blocks, the stern mounting plate, the wheel that mounts to your steering wheel that handles the lines, the vane, and even the Dyneema lines. Pretty much everything you need to set it up. Save big bucks: Asking price $3,700.00. plus cost of shipping to you. Email Eric at halcyonorion@yahoo.com if you are interested.
halcyonorion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail, sailomat, wind, windvane