Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2021, 20:29   #1

Raymarine Wind Instrument, Transducer, Multi

Hello all,

The Fall Cleaning continues. I have the following items available for sale:

1. Raymarine ST-60 Wind Instrument. This item is used but in good condition. It worked perfectly when I removed it from the boat this week. Similar used items are selling on eBay for ~$240. I would like $150 for a quick sale.

2. Raymarine Standard-Arm Forward Wind Transducer (R28170). This item is used but in excellent condition (it was bought new a few years ago). I see that these are available NEW from Defender for ~$300 (and the eBay price for used transducers is stupid!) so I would like $175 for a quick sale.

3. Raymarine ST-60 Multi Instrument. This item is used and NOT WORKING. It appears that the screen has delaminated as there is a sizable dark spot in the middle of the display. I am selling it for parts and the dust cover. I would like $15.

All of the above are available for pick-up in Annapolis or buyer pays shipping from 21401.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211002_235013051.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	414.2 KB
ID:	246324   Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210926_163420377.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	246325  

Old 03-10-2021, 11:13   #2

Boat: Morgan 33T
Re: Raymarine Wind Instrument, Transducer, Multi

Do you have cables and connections?
Old 03-10-2021, 14:17   #3

That is a great question with an unfortunately complicated answer.

The wire and connection for the masthead unit is divided into two parts to facilitate removal of our keel-stepped mast.

The first section (guessing 20-30 feet) ran from the display to the base of the mast. I had to cut the spade connectors from the end of this wire in order to make room to run our new NEMA2k drop cable but it should be a simple affair to crimp on new connectors… I would just need a bit of time pull the wire from the bowels of the boat. I am happy to include this wire if the buyer would like it.

The second section is currently run up the mast. It is still attached to the connector that the wind transducer docks with. HOWEVER, I am not certain that I will be able to pull this up the mast AND there are a bunch of hornets at my masthead that have stymied my attempts to work on this for the last few days. My best answer for this section is.. maybe…

If anyone in the Annapolis area has a bee suit they can lend it would be appreciated….
Old 22-10-2021, 17:43   #4

These items are sold.
Closed Thread

Tags
marine, men, raymarine, rum, transducer, wind