Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-09-2020, 11:02   #1

Boat: Tartan 33
Raymarine ST2000+ Tillerpilots. Two available. Price is each.

Not new, but unused. These were a factory replacement and a factory warranty repair. Each is as-new. No packaging, no warranty though.

You get the factory installation kit with the tiller pin, the 12V bulkhead connector & cap, and the mounting socket. I'm throwing in those 12V terminal strips.

The connections on the back of the 12V connector are tiny! No matter how you rig strain relief, any kind of bouncing around will eventually make those connections vulnerable. It happened to me, so I used a terminal strip instead of trying to clamp down the wiring. No trouble since.

If you want me to pack it and mail it, I'll do that and pass the cost to you. If you're in Spokane, I live here. If you're in Seattle, I'll be on my boat there the weekend of the 25th.

Ask me any questions. These are really good units if you don't overwork them. If you want it to steer a light boat offshore, 24/7, while you surf the swells, then this isn't a good option. I know from experience.

I hope the photo link works. If not, ask me for a pics and I'll figure out how to get it to you.

Old 01-11-2020, 11:25   #2

Re: Raymarine ST2000+ Tillerpilots. Two available. Price is each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halien View Post
Not new, but unused. These were a factory replacement and a factory warranty repair. Each is as-new. No packaging, no warranty though.

You get the factory installation kit with the tiller pin, the 12V bulkhead connector & cap, and the mounting socket. I'm throwing in those 12V terminal strips.

The connections on the back of the 12V connector are tiny! No matter how you rig strain relief, any kind of bouncing around will eventually make those connections vulnerable. It happened to me, so I used a terminal strip instead of trying to clamp down the wiring. No trouble since.

If you want me to pack it and mail it, I'll do that and pass the cost to you. If you're in Spokane, I live here. If you're in Seattle, I'll be on my boat there the weekend of the 25th.

Ask me any questions. These are really good units if you don't overwork them. If you want it to steer a light boat offshore, 24/7, while you surf the swells, then this isn't a good option. I know from experience.

I hope the photo link works. If not, ask me for a pics and I'll figure out how to get it to you.

How much are they I don’t see a price
Bill Schmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 15:03   #3

Boat: Tartan 33
Re: Raymarine ST2000+ Tillerpilots. Two available. Price is each.

They're both sold. Thx.

Tags
marine, price, raymarine