The S1 Wheel/Tiller Pilot is the successor to the popular ST4000 Plus Wheel
This system was a spare kit for a sailboat that was sold
. This kit was not sold
with the boat
This newer S1 system uses the powerful ST6002 control head
combined with an S1 SmartPilot course computer for maximum performance.
* Convenient wheel
mounted cockpit autopilot
for sailing vessels
* Fully enclosed MkII wheel-drive delivers below deck autopilot
* Simple clutch
* Remotely mounted ST6002 Control Head
For wheel steered sailing vessels up to 18,700lbs (8,500kg) displacement
You can connect the SmartPilot controller to other Raymarine SeaTalk equipment
so it can send and receive SeaTalk
* it can use waypoint information from a SeaTalk navigation
instrument to provide track control.
* it can use boat
speed from a SeaTalk speed instrument to optimize track keeping performance.
* it can use wind
information from a SeaTalk wind
instrument for Wind Vanesteering.
You can also use the SmartPilot with any navigator or wind instrument that transmits National Marine Electronics
Association (NMEA) 0183 data.
The SmartPilot control unit can display SeaTalk and NMEA
instrument data in a user defined selection of data pages.
This S1 Wheelpilot
- ST6002 SmartPilot Pilot Control Panel
- S1 SmartPilot AutoPilot Computer
- Suncover for Display
- Mount hardware for Display
- Mark II Wheel Drive
- Wheel Drive Spoke mount brackets with mounting hardware
- Power cable for Wheel Drive
- Wheel Pilot Torque Restraint Pin
- Rudder Reference Sensor & Harness
- Rudder Reference Sensor Linkage Hardware
- 3mm Wire Crimp Lugs
- Raymarine Compass Sensor & Harness
- Seatalk Display Cable
- Raymarine Wheel/Tiller Pilot Manual
- Raymarine Wheel/Tiller Pilot Commissioning Guide
- Raymarine ST6002 Pilot Control Reference Guide
All functions including the drive output were confirmed to function 100%.
This is a complete package other than the basic installation hardware
such as power wire, screws etc...
is $875 plus USPS shipping
Thanks for looking....