Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2017, 19:34   #1

Peplink MAX BR1 4G/LTE+WiFi Router

Howdy, all.

I've done some network upgrades and am selling my trusty Peplink router. It's a MAX BR1 Classic model (https://www.peplink.com/products/max...ngle-cellular/).

This router has multiple WAN interfaces, so you can be on cable/ADSL, failover to marina WiFi, and then fail over to 4G. The 4G also works great when you're out sailing. It has a standard WiFi access point, as well, for your devices onboard.

Power input is 10-30VDC with a low power draw, so it's very boat friendly.

The exact part number is MAX-BR1-LTE-US-T, optimized for US bands. That being said, I've used it in Canada, on a Pacific crossing, and now in Australia for the past year with no problems.

As an added bonus, I'll also include a Peplink One AC Mini wireless access point, which will give you dual-band 2.4/5GHz WiFi and the ability to use the WiFi WAN on the router while still allowing local WiFi on your boat.

Package includes the router, the WiFi AP, on WiFi and two LTE antennas (all removable), GPS antenna for the router, and an AC adapter (Aussie plug) for the router. Sorry, I don't have a power adapter for the additional access point, but it uses 12VDC input with a standard barrel plug or PoE.

New, the router is USD$549, and the AP is USD$129. Together, I am selling the lot for USD$300 + actual shipping cost.

I'm in Brisbane, AU, but I can ship worldwide.

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171208_131748.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	160246  
HappyDivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 03:58   #2

Re: Peplink MAX BR1 4G/LTE+WiFi Router

Forgot to mention in my previous post, I will do basic programming of the setup for free - set up your wifi network, etc.

Jeff
HappyDivers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
route, wifi