This was on my boat
when I bought it a few months ago. Used it while cruising this summer and fall. Now I get new electronics! This works great, but I want touch-screen, which this doesn't have.
- NavNet 3D 12.1" Multi-Function Radar FishFinder GPS Chartplotter Display
- 12.1" Color LCD display viewable in direct sunlight
- Sensitive digital sensors for radar and fish finder
- Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar offers noise-free target presentation
- Real-time digital auto Gain/Sea/Rain controls for noise-free radar presentation
- Radar antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length
- Simultaneous scanning technology improves target detection.
- With optional Sirius receiver and subscription, you can use Sirius Satellite Weather overlays chart
- External alarm output & point/MOB alert input
- Control up to 4 AXIS IP cameras
- Manufacturer: Furuno
- Model Number: MFD12
I've seen these online ranging from about $500 up to $900. (See https://second-wind.net/products/fur...lotter-display
Asking $700 OBO. Comes with white Furuno
cover. Available for pickup in the Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida
area or can ship.