- A KEY PIECE OF KIT FOR ANY OFFSHORE
- SMALLEST EMERGENCY
DESALINATOR IN THE WORLD
- BRAND NEW CONDITION, NEVER USED OR EVEN UNPACKED (LUCKILY)
- LOCATED IN SINGAPORE
- SELLING FOR USD 900 (INCL EST.$100 SHIPPING
TO USA), A 30% DISCOUNT TO BRAND NEW PRICE
- EMAIL KKACZM@YAHOO.CO.UK
FOR MORE INFO
It's the smallest hand-operated emergency
desalinator in the world. Compact and lightweight with only 1.13 kg / 2.5 lbs. We have designed this product with durable material so that it's reliable and long-lasting.
Recommended for emergency liferafts and individual survival kits. Trusted by militaries and individuals around the globe.
The custom designed seawater membrane inside unit removes dissolved salts, virus and bacteria and is approved by the US FDA.
Suitable for 1-6 people for emergency situations.
Technology: Reverse osmosis
Rejection: 98.4% on average (96% minimum at 35‘000 ppm
TDS). The desalination degree depends on factors
such as water
temperature and salinity
Temperature: Operation: 2°C to 45°C / 36°F to 113°F
: - 4°C to 35°C / 22°F to 95°F
Short term: - 20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F
Flow: 0.89 l/h +/- 15%
Weight: 1.13 kg
Dimensions: 12.7 x 20.3 x 6.4 cm
Guarantee: 1 year
Material: Stainless steel
, plastics. Membrane approved by
the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
Article No.: 8013418 with membrane preservative
8013419 without membrane preservative
• Hand-operated desalinator for 1 - 6 people.
• Optimum pump
frequency: 40 pumps per minute.
• Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and used by army troops worldwide.
• Prescribed equipment
for „Around-Alone“ sailing regatta
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
• The world‘s smallest desalinator > find space for it anywhere
• Provides 0.89 litres of water
per hour > ensures survival in an emergency
• High energy efficiency > pumping does not require much effort
• Can be operated manually > not dependent on electricity
• Durable design > extremely reliable and long life
• Weighs only 1.13kg > ideal wherever minimum weight is an issue