Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2021, 06:57   #1

B&G ZEUS 3S 12" Navigation System 15409-001

I have 3 of these New in the box. $3000 each or best offer. Only opened for photos. ZEUS3 S 12" C-Map US Enhanced. Free Shipping

From Manufacturers website.

The Zeus 3S 12” is the ultimate super-fast sailing chartplotter and navigation system for blue water cruisers and racers. This ultra-bright, wide-angle display combines an all-weather 12-inch touchscreen with a rotary dial and keypad for ultimate control in all conditions. Easily leverage dedicated, race-proven sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines, and RacePanel. Connect with online services and mobile devices using built-in Wi-Fi, and integrate seamlessly with a wide range of instruments and accessories for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.

he Zeus 3S series are the complete navigation solution for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. With superfast processors you can display up to 6 different information panels simultaneously, on the ultra-bright SolarMax IPS all- weather touchscreen, which is combined with a rotary dial and keypad for ultimate control in all conditions. These easy to use chartplotters include all of B&G’s unique and proven sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines, and RacePanel and integrate seamlessly with a wide range of instruments and accessories for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.

Key Features

• The fastest / most responsive sailing chartplotter and navigation display yet
  • SolarMAX IPS Screens Best in class visibility from all angles with and without polarised glasses
  • Connects to B&G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: Halo Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan™, NMEA 2000 and 0183, Integrated Pilot Control
  • Full suite of sailing features: Sailsteer, PredictWind, RacePanel, LayLines and SailingTime
  • Up to 6-Way information panel split on the display
  • Built in Wi-Fi
  • Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	243587   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1601.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	243588  

Name:	s-l1602.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	243589   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1603.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	243590  

Benchwarmers6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 09:35   #2

Boat: Brewer 12.3
Re: B&G ZEUS 3S 12" Navigation System 15409-001

Same price as on their website!!!!! New person also. Why buy from you?
Oldwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 10:39   #3

This is the 12" version. Their website shows $3999. So NOT the same price. So to answer your question you get a $999 discount off their website. Just copied this for you.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2021-08-11_12-37-36.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	243595  
Old 11-08-2021, 11:13   #4

Boat: Leopard 38+; Corsair F-31UC

I'm going to bite since I will be purchasing a Zeus 3s 12" shortly but I have 3 questions and am skeptical since this is your first post.

Why do you have 3 brand New still in the box? (my thinking... they are stolen)

How can you sell them at $1k below asking price? (Defender, Westmarine, B&G are all at $3,999) (my thinking... they are stolen)

Why are you getting rid of them? (my thinking... they are stolen)

These aren't part of the 3 questions.
Where are you located? Available for pickup? Shipping terms? Payment terms? (my thinking... payment potential fraud or they are stolen)

Sorry to be overly skeptical if you truly are on the level but it is 2021 and internet scams are rampant. A 32 year career of public service makes me overly cautious.
Trvlmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 11:24   #5

I have 3 because they were part of a larger auction I purchased of all sorts of electronics. I have these this cheap because I listed them higher on ebay but they have not sold and I need to get them gone. I live in Oklahoma. Dont do any sailing and the market for them in my area is pretty bleak. My first post here because again, I am not a boat person and I wanted to get them to a proper market. I will ship them free if they sell at my asking price. You can check my ebay feedback although I got my first post taken down because it was a link to the auction. My ebay name is "computerguytulsa" and I have perfect feedback and you can find the auction for this item as well. Feel free to ask any other questions. I dont mind answering.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:28   #6

Also I did not use stock photos for the very reason that I did not want someone to think it was a fake add. I took the photos myself, I can provide more if needed.
Old 11-08-2021, 16:05   #7

Boat: Hunter 450 Passage CC 45 foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benchwarmers6 View Post
Also I did not use stock photos for the very reason that I did not want someone to think it was a fake add. I took the photos myself, I can provide more if needed.
You've got to understand, there have been others before you that were new to the forum and had scams to offer. We are a skeptical group. If you are really the eBay user you say you are, give us your password so we can confirm. You can always go back and change it
W.T.Gross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 16:56   #8

Unfortunately no. I would not trust giving my password even if I can change it after but what I can do if you like is to change something in the ebay ad at your request or if you want to use the ebay ad to make the purchase just send it as an offer for the price here and it will be accepted automatically. I am good with either. And yes, I understand the skepticism which and I do not blame you for asking questions. I buy and sell a lot of things online, mostly through my local marketplace and local groups. This being such a specific item forced me to go outside my usual channels but I have definitely seen many scams. If I had enough interest in the ebay auction originally I would not have had to post the items here. Just say the word and I will do whichever you like.
Old 11-08-2021, 17:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benchwarmers6 View Post
Unfortunately no. I would not trust giving my password even if I can change it after but what I can do if you like is to change something in the ebay ad at your request or if you want to use the ebay ad to make the purchase just send it as an offer for the price here and it will be accepted automatically. I am good with either. And yes, I understand the skepticism which and I do not blame you for asking questions. I buy and sell a lot of things online, mostly through my local marketplace and local groups. This being such a specific item forced me to go outside my usual channels but I have definitely seen many scams. If I had enough interest in the ebay auction originally I would not have had to post the items here. Just say the word and I will do whichever you like.
The 12 is much too big for our boat. We have a 7 inch Raymarine now, and upgrading to a 9 inch B&G Zeus 3S. I'm a bit surprised you haven't had much luck on eBay. Perhaps it's because many buy the Radar and MFD as a package and save big money. That's the way we are buying ours. If you're legit, there is a B&G group on FaceBook that I belong to you could try there as well
Old 11-08-2021, 20:16   #10

Location: On Vessel WINGS, wherever there's an ocean, currently in Mexico
Boat: Serendipity 43
Send a message via AIM to wingssail Send a message via Skype™ to wingssail

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.T.Gross View Post
there is a B&G group on FaceBook that I belong
What is it exactly?
Old 11-08-2021, 20:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingssail View Post
What is it exactly?
B&G Marine Electronics User Group. But, when looking up the exact name, i saw this "This groups is for discussion of the B&G products and to help solve issues. This is not a resale group.". They may flag you, and to post you will need to ask for an invitation. Worst they can do is say no.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:08   #12

Ok, I will check it out. Maybe it will get me a lead. Definitely need to get these out of my inventory and off to a new home.
Old 12-08-2021, 16:43   #13

Boat: Freedom 32

Now owned by Brunswick ��
Old 13-08-2021, 06:37   #14

Boat: Gemini 105Mc+
Send a message via Skype™ to Sailorman Ed

Benchwarmer,
might you know if I can display the results of my tiny Garmin echomap 44 chartplotter on this larger screen via NEMA 183 or 2000?
Anyone who knows?
If so, i will take one.
Sailorman Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2021, 11:29   #15

Boat: Hudson Force 50 Center Cockpit

Sent you a pm to take your last one per your pm to me. You have exceeded you allowable number of messages.
Email me at all4wd@sbcglobal.net

Tags
navigation