Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-04-2020, 14:17   #1

Boat: Far East Yachts Mariner 36 Ketch
ATLANTIS foulies, Men's M, Jacket & Bibs.

Selling off the boat gear in storage. Starting with small stuff to create a good reputation and to learn how this works.

Since most of these are 'parts', or items in demand aboard a boat, they have a particular market -- and it isn't eBay. And, since I learned about most of these items from reading these forums (thank you, all!), I figure I should give these forums the first chance.

Up second -- my third spare set of foulies. ATLANTIS, Men's Medium, Jacket & Bibs. These are Made In USA (Waitsfield, Vermont, actually), vintage, from the 90's? They have an external, heavy duty, harness. Yellow, soft hand, integrated hood, plastic zipper teeth, not insulated, but the seams are welded. I can't believe Sailing World says the things they do about them -- the one time I wore them in a serious rain, they kept me very dry! They aren't my HellyHansen or my GILL but they're not $200+ dollars, either. They're in really good condition - bibs rarely worn, jacket shows a bit of something, never washed (that I can tell). Perfect for a spare set - or a first set! Selling them because I lost 35 pounds and they don't fit anymore. Yay me!

Ask any questions -- and I can provide more pictures.

Asking $40.00USD. Open to offers. Pickup at my location (ICW mile marker 182) or pm me with your location and I'll get you a shipping price. I'm not quite sure how payment goes but we'll learn together. Is PayPal how most transactions are done? Let me know, please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0045-sm.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	212771

Name:	IMG_0052-sm.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	212772

Name:	IMG_0041-sm.jpg