Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-03-2019, 15:02   #1

Boat: 48' Pilothouse
50' Slip in Poulsbo WA just 12 nm from Seattle. Summer Rental

50' Slip in Poulsbo WA – 12 nm from Seattle – Available all summer long

I'll be out cruising from late May 2019 through late Sept/early Oct and my marina manger has agreed to let me rent out my slip. And I tell ya, I have the BEST slip in the marina.

My 50’ slip is chock-full-o-sun, access is easy and my view of Liberty Bay and the setting sun is simply divine!
See the pic below with yellow arrow pointing to my slip.

Here are the specs:

Liberty Bay Marina (private marina)
Poulsbo WA

Enter this address to map it:
17791 Fjord DR NE Poulsbo WA 98370

Liberty Bay Marina is NOT the public Port of Poulsbo. LBM is a private marina located a pleasant 20 min walk from historic downtown Poulsbo. As you enter Liberty Bay, it is the 1st marina on the right, followed by the Poulsbo Yacht Club marina and then the Port of Poulsbo.

Pics of the marina can be found here:
https://lighthouseproperties.us/photos

SLIP SPECS

• Max length 50' overall - including swimstep & dinghy hanging off the back
• 30 amp power included
Water at the slip included
• Free weekly pump-out available through Terry & Sons at www.pumpout.me. Or, use the free pump-out station or wheeled/mobile pump-out.
• Marina access is restricted to slip owners & guests. The gate is locked and accessed using a code.

LBM has onsite laundry for $2 per load ($1.25 to wash. $0.75 to dry)
You supply your own detergent. None for sale. Laundry room is available only to marina guests.

Marina bathrooms and showers have been recently remodeled & are quite nice. Showers are 50 cents for 3.5 mins. Bathrooms are accessed using marina code.

Free marina WiFi. My slip is near the outer border but I still get service, though it can slow down during peak use.

I have good Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T cell reception and usually hotspot for internet service.

Management is onsite Mon, Tue, Thur & Friday.

This is a safe & friendly place to be.

Proximity to Seattle
Seattle’s downtown Bell Harbor Marina = 15 nm
North Seattle/Ballard's Shilshole marina = 12 nm
Blake Island - 11 nm

My boat travels at 8 kts.
Port Townsend = 4 hrs
Langley Harbor = ~ 4 hrs
Gig Harbor = 4 hrs
Friday Harbor via Juan de Fuca = 9 hrs

If you prefer to leave your boat in PBO, public transportation to Seattle is easy to use. I don't own a car so bike, use public transportation and/or taxis all the time.

The main bus stop is a 15 min walk from my slip. Take the bus to Bainbridge and explore downtown Winslow, or catch the ferry to Seattle. The Bainbridge ferry drops you in the heart of downtown Seattle - about a 12 min walk south of Pike Place Market and 15 mins north of the Chinatown/International District.

The Poulsbo waterfront is cute as heck with a smattering of restaurants & pubs, artsy stuff and famous Sluy's Bakery. The downtown Marina Market grocery store is much bigger that it appears from the outside and has a nice selection of fresh foods, canned goods, international products and liquor.

Kayaking, SUP and sailing in the bay are really sweet!! I often kayak down to The Loft or the Brass Kraken for lunch or Happy Hour.

Also – fuel prices at the Port of Poulsbo and nearby Brownsville are good, the fuel is reliably clean and the PBO dock is easy to access.

Safeway and my fave organic grocer, Central Market, are approx. 1.25 and 1.75 miles away. Both are full service grocers.

50' SLIP RENTAL RATE:
Rent by the week for a mere $175 all inclusive. (That’s just $25/day folks)
Monthly rate = $600 all inclusive.
Longer term rental? Let's discuss.

Thank you for your interest and pleases pass this opportunity along to friends,
Mary
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LB Marinas with Tags.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	424.9 KB
ID:	189120   Click image for larger version

Name:	LBM Bigger Pic.JPG
Views:	100