The 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder gets people back on board in no time at all, whether it's a swimmer ready to get out of the water
, or someone incapacitated in some way. Compact, easy-to-use, the 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder is a great addition for leisure water
activities and a lifesaver if you need it.
• EASY/FAST/SINGLE-PERSON OPERATION: One person can roll the 2-In-1 Ladder out in minutes.
• ASSIST & RESCUE
: Multi-function ability allows people to use as a regular ladder, and for injured or disabled people to be lifted horizontally via the halyard
• FOUR (4) ATTACHMENT POINTS: Provide solid, secure stability and allow the 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder to be secured to the cleat, gunwale, stanchion base, or other available strong points.
• EASY STORAGE/CONVENIENCE: Compact size allows for easy storage
, while the 2-In-1 Recover Ladder's high-visibility neon yellow mesh bag is incorporated into the design, so you never lose its case.
• SIZE: Folded 20 x 12 inches.
• WIDTH: Step size 14 ½ inches.
• WEIGHT: Lightweight 7.2 pounds.
• LENGTH: Deployed ladder length is 7 ½ feet, enabling people to step onto the lowest step with ease.
• STEPS: Five (5) steps enable person to use knees to control the ladder in the water to prevent falling under the boat
, while well-spaced rungs provide stable foot- and hand-holds.
• MATERIALS: Heavy-duty wrap knitted polyester mesh.
• “SOFT” Design: Unlike typical boarding ladders, the mesh 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder won’t hurt someone when the boat
• RINSE/DRY/REPEAT: Rinse off, fold the quick-drying 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder, and return to its attached pouch for re-use.
• FOR SAIL OR POWER VESSELS: With up to 6-foot topsides, water to gunwale.
Initial deployment set-up required.