Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-01-2022, 13:11   #1

Location: San Diego, California - Read about our circumnavigation at www.rutea.com
Boat: Contest 48
Baltic Sea Bareboat Chartering

I'm looking for people who have done a bareboat charter in the Baltic Sea who are willing to share their experiences. If you can share the name of the charter company, the size boat, the places you visited, what you liked, what you would do differently, time of year, etc, I would be very grateful. So far, it's just my wife and me (although, I have a feeling when we tell family and friends of what we're planning to do, we'll get quite a few, "I want to go, too!"). We have experience cruising (one 49,000-mile circumnavigation plus tens of thousands of miles in other cruises) and I have a USCG 100-ton Masters License.

Please accept my thanks in advance if you can help.

Fair winds and calm seas.
nhschneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2022, 13:21   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Elan 45 impression
Re: Baltic Sea Bareboat Chartering

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhschneider View Post
I'm looking for people who have done a bareboat charter in the Baltic Sea who are willing to share their experiences. If you can share the name of the charter company, the size boat, the places you visited, what you liked, what you would do differently, time of year, etc, I would be very grateful. So far, it's just my wife and me (although, I have a feeling when we tell family and friends of what we're planning to do, we'll get quite a few, "I want to go, too!"). We have experience cruising (one 49,000-mile circumnavigation plus tens of thousands of miles in other cruises) and I have a USCG 100-ton Masters License.

Please accept my thanks in advance if you can help.

Fair winds and calm seas.
in baltic sea you have lot different country.
but you don't have lot of option.
my experiences be best charter in my life. i be on boat with liberal 6 swed blonde girl. i lose 20 kg weight in 1 week. i don't know do you be lucky like me.

https://navigare-yachting.com/en/destinations/sweden
more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2022, 13:28   #3
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Elan 45 impression
Re: Baltic Sea Bareboat Chartering

also i am fleet operator. why all American in first email say .i have 49,000-mile circumnavigation plus tens of thousands of miles in other cruises.

Realy in EU we don't care for anybody experience. we care only about what license you have and your credit card. No credit card no charter.
more is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baltic, bareboat, boat, charter