Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2020, 01:01   #1

Boat: Fountaine Pajot Belize 43
Rules in Colobia for boat. Need info to make it easy...

Goodmorning everyone i am new in this forum.

I have a catamaran in Cartagena Colombia and the agency that deals with my permits told me that when the permits expire I have to navigate to a foreign country and then I can return to Colombia to get authorization to stay again in Cartagena. I use the my catamaran a little and I stay a lot on the ground.

MY QUESTION:

I know there are skippers who have not moved by sea with their boat but by bus or plane and who have brought ONLY documents for exaple to Panama and have obtained the necessary stamps and permits. They then returned to Colombia and were able to renew Colombian documents.
THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE ??
If someone can give me info and maybe a phone with WhatsApp to understand better. I don't want to move from Colombia and my navigation is short ... :-)
Gianniandrea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, rule

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: