Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-09-2005, 02:39   #1

Boat: Privilege 37
Well done to manufacturer

I have little wheels on my tender, that I can fold up when not needed, but are great for getting boat up the hard.

They are made by Pelican (Dinghy Dolly). I needed some replacement circlips and was unable to find them so sent an email to the manufacturer - double the quantity asked for has arrived this morning to UK with no charge

Well done Pelican Products Inc.
Old 19-09-2005, 18:56   #2
Kai Nui

Right there with you Talbot.I have had a Pelican case for my computer for about 7 years. THe latches have failed 3 times. I call Pelican, and within 3 days, I have new latches. No questions asked. I approached their rep at the boat show this year, and asked if there were any issues with these latches, as they seem to fail if I leave them unlatched for about 2 weeks. He said no, but checked into it, and followed up with me a couple weeks later.
I have Pelican cases for all of my cameras, and will buy them for any other electronic gear that needs a case.
Old 20-09-2005, 06:21   #3
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
I too have used Pelican Cases (about a dozen) and Flashlights (2), with unqualified satisfaction. Though I’ve never had to call upon their excellent warranty, they have provided custom engraved case nameplates within 2 weeks of receiving my instructions (pretty fast turn-around).

Pelican Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of professional grade flashlights and Protector™ Cases, with distribution centers in Barcelona, Spain - Edmonton, Canada - Tokyo, Japan and Adelaide, Australia. The company was acquired last year by venture capital firm Behrman Capital. For more information visit:
www.pelican.com
or
www.behrmancap.com

GordMay is online now   Reply With Quote