Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2020, 08:53   #1

Total Boat topside primer

I bought Jamestown Distributor's Total Boat topside primer and was surprised to see that the can claimed it could be used as a primer for two-part paints.
I found this difficult to believe, so I called customer support and inquired. The rep responded: "Oh no, I thought they changed that a long time ago. You need a two-part primer for two part paint, you can only use that primer for one part paint.".
I thought perhaps I had received an old can of paint, so I looked at the website. It clearly states several times that the primer can be used for two-part paints. I've contacted them twice via "feedback" requesting an explanation. I've received none.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200810-082348_Chrome.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	221016  
L124C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, Jamestown Distributor's, primer, Total Boat, two part primer