Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-09-2015, 07:04   #1

Boat: 1975 Downeaster 38' Cutter
Project Video: Epoxy & Fiberglass of Blisters and Hull Holes

Hi everyone. Some may know that I have been rebuilding my 1975 Downeaster 38 for some time now. I blog about it off and on, and recently have enjoyed making some videos of the work I've done.

In this video I document the final repairs to the extensive blistering problem I had, I fill up a few drain holes on the bottom of the keel, do some final fairing and I apply the barrier coat. Lots of epoxy and fiberglass talk.

This video is more of a technical video that some of you in this forum may appreciate. I am no expert on these subjects, but have learned a lot and am sharing my experiences.

Hope you enjoy:

Beersmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blisters, epoxy, fiberglass, hull

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: