Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-05-2017, 07:31   #1

Boat: Taswell 49
Plans Cabinetry interior C&C 32 1980

Hello fellow sailors,
Would anyone know where to find plans for the assembly of the cabinetry in a C&C 32, 1980. I know this is very specific. I am in the process of redoing some of the plumbing in the galley and now that I have the sink out, I thought it might be the ideal time to insulate the ice box and possibly even install a cold plate while there was room to work. The cabinetry is screwed together so it would appear to me that this was well conceived and there might be plans in existence for its assembly. I could start pulling out the fifty or so screws and take my chances but I thought it might be easier and wiser to check and see if there were plans that could guide my disassembly. I am not sure I will tackle it by just puling screws because that usually ends up creating much more work than anticipated. I do not have the time or energy to risk that at the moment;>) The cabinet top appears to be one solid piece which could mean pulling out everything in the galley, which is my major concern. Has anyone done this work before? Any assistance is appreciated. Ciao,
Dan
My Wind Lass is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cabin, interior