Took a drive up to Oh Joy before the game
since I haven't been since last weekend. I scraped some paint
aft and applied more stripper. While I was there, I made up another foredeck beam. Then I started checking them for curvature and uniform height across the entire foredeck. I used a very square floor board to measure.
They look really close, within 1/16" and dead nuts on three of the four so far.
I then took a look at the Port side deck
A couple of them were a touch too tall and needed some passes on the belt sander which is sitting in the V-Berth at the moment. Another one will need to be redone because it's too short in height by about 1/4".