Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Construction, Maintenance & Refit
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-05-2016, 07:46   #1

Need help finding latch for ice box door

I recently repainted my interior, and as part of the job removed a lot of interior trim. For the most part, I was very careful and didn't lose anything. That is, except for the catch to the latch on my icebox door.

I can't remember what the catch looks like, and can't find anything that looks like this latch in half a dozen marine websites and some cabinetry sites as well. I even rummaged through the drawers of my favorite Baltimore hardware store.

I've attached a photo here, and if anyone recognizes the latch and can help me find a replacement (for the catch or whole thing) I'd appreciate it!

Thanks
Dennis

P.S. Probably not useful, but the boat is a Tartan 27, built in 63 or 64.
Dennis Drenner is offline   Reply With Quote