Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2022, 02:15   #16

Re: helm pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chotu View Post
on this website costs more than 2700 dollars which is more than double compared to the US...
AlexContest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 03:23   #17

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexContest View Post
on this website costs more than 2700 dollars which is more than double compared to the US...
Don’t worry. I will fly over and hold your hand and we can go shopping around Europe. Lol just kidding. I’m showing you that it’s available there. I didn’t go shopping for you. You can shop for best pricing and availability I’m sure.
Chotu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 04:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chotu View Post
Don’t worry. I will fly over and hold your hand and we can go shopping around Europe. Lol just kidding. I’m showing you that it’s available there. I didn’t go shopping for you. You can shop for best pricing and availability I’m sure.
I appreciate the help of all of you, the adjustable helm pumps of the brand you mentioned are great and I thoroughly searched the internet for websites who sell them in Europe at a decent price and I didn't find them. The average price for an adjustable helm pump is 2600 euros which is out of my budget. The second option is buying them in the US for 1200 dollars, pay 300 dollar customs and get it in a month but this is too long since I have to install the autopilot and go sailing pretty soon.

Thanks again.
AlexContest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
helm, pump