Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Construction, Maintenance & Refit
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2014, 02:11   #1

Boat: Alberg 37 Cutter Hull #3
haul out and awlgrip in the southern windwards Grenada/carriacou

Hello to everybody, do anyone have any personal experiences in the area grenada/carriacou to do a haul out and paintjob?? Iam already in contact with Trevor/carriacoumarine.com which acting quiet professional regarding our
email comm. so far?? Any recommendations/experiences?

Hello to Cruisers worldwide!
Hello Everybody!

I am not totally new to this Forum but since two month the proud owner of an Alberg 37 cutter rigged sloop After couple years of surching and doing research on various types of vessels, traveled to many countries to find the right one for me it happend two month ago in the caribbean in st. marteen where i purchased RODEO from an nice canadian couple.

Together with there help i sailed her down Grenada 460something nm in 5 days.... whow!! kind o hard with the ESE wind on our nose.. but we did it, and the best thing- absolutely nothing broke on RODEO.

The greatest seetrail ever
Now the sleek beauty sleeps in her secret harbour hurricane hole and wait for me until 15 NOV when iam back for the winter season and do a haul out and paint job! If anybody have any recommend. on that in the area carriacou/grenada, pls go ahead and tell!

So, all the best for all the cruisers worldwide and fair winds
cheers Chris

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Barawitzka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Grenada, haul out, wind