Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-10-2017, 05:35   #1

Follow up to ? re synthetic Teak decking

Thanks to all of you who gave me feedback about the synthetic teak decking. After your comments I again did my own reviews from PS and other professional sites. I called Marine2000 and Teak Decking Systems asking them to send samples to the marina doing to new deck for me. I'm I like the idea of the M2000 due to the stain resistance I'm reading about. I want to see and learn more re the TDS because it's apparently real teak but no screws. The marina has previously worked with the company and so knows how to work the material. The lifetime is supposed to be about 14 years but I still have questions about wear, repair and staining.
Thanks to all of you again! I'll give another opinion after I'm out in WA state and have seen the samples; about 3 weeks. I hope what I eventually find is helpful to others. Anybody who already knows TDS I'm open to comments.
sail2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:22   #2

Boat: KH 49x, Custom
Re: Follow up to ? re synthetic Teak decking

Any chance on an update to this thread? Did you get the M2000, and are you happy with it?

Cheers.
Paul.
GRIT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deck, teak, teak deck