Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2017, 14:27   #16

Boat: Boatless at the moment
Re: Enkes Marine Part in Holland

Viktor knows the words he used initially wich where moderated. He knows that what he wrote was ways beyond the limits. The dutch supplier shipped the parts 3 times to Hongary and where signed for exeptance. I know when i speak about the "wonders" of the eastern part of the EU.
Old 10-02-2017, 15:17   #17

I based my comment on infos written here. That's all I know __/)__/)_/)__ ...
250224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 01:33   #18

Tracking number?! Pf...
Drgalviktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:12   #19

Well, here we go again...I have received the parts. I had to send the GLS carrier to pick the goods up. I paid for it, although, back in August I already wired the shipping cost as well. Ronald Pronk wrote me a month ago that the money has been sent back to me. But it never arrived. This company is unethical. Be careful...
Old 05-09-2017, 09:05   #20

Hello Viktor and others,

Just came across this thread after googling Ronald Pronk of winchservice.nl – I wish I had done it sooner. I am in the exact same situation as Viktor. I have ordered two service kits from Ronald and payed by bank transfer, almost two months ago. He claims to have sent them twice, each time promising me a tracking number but never sending it. When I threatened to report him to the Dutch Anti-Fraud Hotline he gave me the exact same speech that Tricolor posted in this thread, about how he represents a highly respected company etc. He has however still not delivered, and has now stopped responding when I try to reach him. I would strongly advice against doing business with this person.
Uhlenfeldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 01:03   #21

Ronald has now resumed contact and promises delivery in two weeks or a refund. The CF effect perhaps I'll keep you posted on what happens.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:29   #22
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Uhlenfeldt.

GordMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 05:07   #23

Boat: Boatless at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhlenfeldt View Post
Hello Viktor and others,

Just came across this thread after googling Ronald Pronk of winchservice.nl – I wish I had done it sooner. I am in the exact same situation as Viktor. I have ordered two service kits from Ronald and payed by bank transfer, almost two months ago. He claims to have sent them twice, each time promising me a tracking number but never sending it. When I threatened to report him to the Dutch Anti-Fraud Hotline he gave me the exact same speech that Tricolor posted in this thread, about how he represents a highly respected company etc. He has however still not delivered, and has now stopped responding when I try to reach him. I would strongly advice against doing business with this person.
As i know the company from the past its possible somethings has changed, at least your experience with them is annoying. You could consider to report your experience here https://www.fraudehelpdesk.nl/fraude-melden/ and ask them for the next step..
Tricolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:47   #24

Welcome in the club, Uhlenfeldt...I am pretty sure we are not the only ones ran into this issue...

Ronald Pronk still did not send my postal fee back.

So, break a hand....
Old 11-10-2017, 03:14   #25

Hello Uhlenfeldt!
Any news? Could you update us on the happenings, please?
Old 12-10-2017, 05:09   #26

Latest development: Ronald sent me a tracking number this week. I tried to use it on Post.nl's website (which he says is the shipping service he used) It wasn't recognised. I asked him to double check the number. No response for a couple of days now. Did you get your money back Viktor?
Old 12-10-2017, 05:55   #27

Boat: Lagoon 42

I just did some searching (being dutch might be easier) but it seems that the company is declared bankrupt

winchservice operated under a holding company "Ptp/guvo v.o.f." located at the same address as winchservice

Ptp/guvo V.o.f.  

Adres: Tureluur 5, 5508 PX Veldhoven

Telefoon: 040 235 1885

Tureluur 5
5508 PX, Veldhoven
040 2351885
www.enkeswinches.nl

but now bankrupt ?

https://www.opencompanies.nl/metaal-...hoven-13038845

maybe he restarted the company and still honoring / helping previous customers but the outlook is dim
ReneJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 08:09   #28

Boat: Martin 37 (Mahagony West System compound)
Unhappy Re: Enkes Marine Part in Holland

Hi Victor,
I just discovered your thread posted 06/02/2017. As you may have discovered there has been a similar thread by 'sveakryssare' on 31/01/2018 about having sent money to Enkes without receiving the ordered parts. The same happened to me early this month (April 2018) and after having discovered these threads in the cruiserforum.com I start to believe that we have to deal with a sort of fraude here.
Please let us know how things had turned out for you last year. Did you finally get either money back or the shipment of the winch parts? If yes, how did you manage to get that?

Aloha, Schmietlin.
Schmietlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:24   #29

I have the same problem. I 've ordered and paid spare parts .Ronald told me that he had sent the parts. Never gave me a tracking number. It is nearly impossible to call him only maibox.
I'm going to police and report fraud against him.
I would be happy if somebody of you will join and give me name and adress
my mail adress is skipper_r@gmx.de
Rene
Skipper_r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Holland, marine