Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Construction, Maintenance & Refit
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2014, 22:00   #1

Best dewaxer/degreaser for hull topside prep?

Hi all, I have a quick question for you. I'm prepping the hull topsides of my new (old) boat and need to dewax/degrease them. I'm planning on using Awlgrip. I have already ordered some Awlprep Plus, but the boat is 49' and I wanted to know if there was something I could use initially (that doesn't hit the wallet so hard) before going back over the hull with the Awlprep Plus.

Thank you so much!
sgumedic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hull

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On