Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-07-2019, 11:36   #106

Boat: Moody 425
Re: Which new engine for repower

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert sailor View Post
What ever issues I once had with Beta they are behind me now and to be fair with them it was a timing issue, nothing about their product.

The really good news is that the local dealer in St. Maarten, Lindsay James from Maritime Solutions really did a standup job in making up for time lost. When the engine arrived he advised me and met me the next day to start the installation. There were the normal little bugs and time delays here and there but they were all minor and Lindsay is a man of his word. The install was very well done and I can recommend Lindsay and his team to anyone needing help with a new/old diesel engine.
With apologies Robert for bumping an old thread, I am wondering how a couple of years down the track you are going with the Beta?

We still have the little Thornycroft T98 that could in our Moody 425 and while it would appear to have been well cared for ( She is at 5600 hours) given it's age I am starting to ponder plans for replacement.
chall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
engine, repower