Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2020, 15:57   #1

When will I get clear water???

I drained and flushed my coolant system today (prestone superflush)....after the chemical flush I did it 3 more times with distilled water....still get color of carrot juice when I drain after running engine for 20 minutes....how many times before it drains clear???

in the picture the jug on right is the result from the chemical flush....then in progression going to the left is the result of distilled water flush. Look the same color....not getting any clearer or translucent...

appreciate any advice....not sure if I should continue to flush or not worry about it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coolant.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	321.8 KB
ID:	222975  
Snowgoose71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies