Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 20-05-2006, 19:36   #151

Hee Hee Hee Rick said hole!!

Yeah quantum mechanics give me a headache too!!

Calculus. What the hell is that!! I only go as far as basic algerba (spelling?). After that I don't understand mathematics. Starts giving me a instant headache!!

Yup. A boat is the hole in the water. Ya throw yer money into the boat. Which sounds like a hole!!

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
CaptainK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2006, 21:20   #152
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Hartley Tahitian 45ft. Leisure Lady
When you start doing equations for quantum physics in a gravatational vortex representing the bending of space/time, believe me, being good at maths is out the window. You have to start thinking so weirdly and outside the box, it is difficult for the 2+2=4 logical thinking guy's to get a grasp of.

Now if a boat was a black hole, (which it has been proven by swallowing up your money never to see the light again) then all we need is a "white hole". This is the opposite to a black hole. (Proven to be able to exist on paper, but not known to exist in nature). However, it is the theory of black hole and white hole with a space/time connection between them, that supports the theory of a wormhole that could be traveled through. (once again, wormhole theory can be proven on paper, but not in nature). So the result would be, your boat would travel from one point to another. The down fall is distance and time. You could cross the start line at the local race meet, blink and your in a different universe, round the marker and back across the line all in seconds. Unfortunately, those back here on earth have all aged a few million years and they would have all forgotten what the race was all about and who the heck won it in the first place.

For God so loved the world..........He didn't send a committee.
Alan Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote