Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-12-2014, 17:23   #1

Boat: Catalina, 250, 25 Feet
Desperately looking for yanmar 1gm10 or substitute

Hello all, I recently purchased a Catalina 250 with a sd20 sail drive but the engine is missing. I've looked online and all of the usual places to find a yanmar engine for the boat. If anyone knows of any that are being sold or if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs please let me know. I am also open to putting any other engine in the boat that is compatible (except an outboard). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in California USA but I'm open to purchasing the engine anywhere one is available...
Thanks in advance,
Deon

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
dawren00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 17:37   #2

Re: Desperately looking for yanmar 1gm10 or substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawren00 View Post
Hello all, I recently purchased a Catalina 250 with a sd20 sail drive but the engine is missing. I've looked online and all of the usual places to find a yanmar engine for the boat. If anyone knows of any that are being sold or if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs please let me know. I am also open to putting any other engine in the boat that is compatible (except an outboard). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in California USA but I'm open to purchasing the engine anywhere one is available...
Thanks in advance,
Deon

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Look at Beta Marine. They offer several saildrive packages built on Kubota engines.
Capt Hugh Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1gm10, yanmar